facet

Looking for sexy woman to playing with

I posted something like this, albeit written in the form of a personals ad from craigslist or the like. I think everyone thought I was serious.

Betcha he finds a nice 45+ yr old hairy sweaty guy who likes playing DayZ in his underwear in a vinyl chair, with some awesome voice altering software. I even see fingers stained orange with Cheetos. *shudder*

Oh god I just grossed myself out.

c r e e p y

post-105134-0-12918800-1348204180_thumb.

• Like 1

Your grammar makes it even better, kind of like a cavemen.

ARE YOU WOMAN?! WOMAN!

I love the "English is not my native language" touch.

"Hello baby. you are sexy woman, yes? I want to make sweet love on you. Come over into here with me, no?

He's probably long dead. Mr Fuchs has likely shot him in the head for posting in the wrong forum, and shipped his body to the colonies!

Me? Pissed off for being wrongly given a warning and 2 day ban for advertising a clan I don't have and didn't advertise? Me? Noooo. Warning still on my record? Is it? Really? Annoying as hell? No, no, it's fine. I'm not angry, bitter or resentful. <_<

He's probably long dead. Mr Fuchs has likely shot him in the head for posting in the wrong forum, and shipped his body to the colonies!

Me? Pissed off for being wrongly given a warning and 2 day ban for advertising a clan I don't have and didn't advertise? Me? Noooo. Warning still on my record? Is it? Really? Annoying as hell? No, no, it's fine. I'm not angry, bitter or resentful. <_<

The colonies?

It was 246 years ago.

Just let it go. <_<

Edited by NickM
  • Like 2

Haha! :D I did, mate but I've still got a warning point for something I didn't actually do! :o

Damn and here I hoped this thread would take off. Zombie shooting partners *snaps fingers* Oh well!

One of the best threads I've ever read.

Are you still looking for one? i got one for you. 32-24-33. $100 per hour. No refund. dial 1-888-578-9812 now. 1 year warrenty garenteed

Haha! :D I did, mate but I've still got a warning point for something I didn't actually do! :o

You should take that warning as warning, to warn you not to do what you didn't do.

You have been warned.

• Like 1

I love the "English is not my native language" touch.

"Hello baby. you are sexy woman, yes? I want to make sweet love on you. Come over into here with me, no?

have you picture of yourself in sexy mankini?

:blink:

post-105134-0-95971300-1348269246_thumb.

Edited by lemmiwinks

Mandalore, you are very wise. *nods*

Edited by Sula

have you picture of yourself in sexy mankini?

:blink:

That pictures, my eyes... they bleed from pleasureful disgust.