Sign in to follow this  
AnAtomicPenguin.

DayZ Tutorial : Wanna Get Better? (MUST WATCH)

Hey Guys,

Thanks for checking out this post.I currently run a fairly successful YouTube channel and have currently been completing a full DayZ tutorial series on my channel.

I am sure you will find it helpful, even if you are an experienced DayZ player.

Please let me know what you think and if you like it don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! Really appreciate it.

• Like 2

Thanks so much guys for checking this out. I really hope you found it Enjoyable and Useful, it was a lot of fun to make. Have a great day!

I did start fresh in the early episodes, but over time I didn't see any point. So long as I explain the loot that can be found, I feel that it doesnt impact the video itself. Thanks for the feedback though.

I started watching it feeling a bit grumpy, thinking there are enough of these already.

But you actually did it well and kept the viewer engaged, so thank you sir!

I would mention: the military flashlight does differ a bit more than just the color, as the actual cone of light is smaller and much dimmer, so you can potentially use it at night without turning on the 20th Century Fox floodlights announcing where you are.

And you can cook meat over some of those barrels you can light in some towns such as the tents in Berenzino. That came in handy when I had meat and a knife, but had lost my hatchet and couldn't find matches to save my life.

I really enjoyed that first video! I will be sure to watch the others. Your material seems to be perfect for this section of the forums.