narcosis

Scripted weapons being passed about.

I found an AWS weapon in a tent. Robbed the tent of loot and stuffed all in to my tent. 2 hours later i received a kick for a scripted weapon that someone else brought into game that i robbed.

I realised what was in my possession so i came up with an Interesting thought, i can experiment with this, SOOOoooo i took the AWS weapon and dumped it into an enemy tent site and now i hear on TS that a player can’t get back into game because he is getting kicked for having the AWS hidden in one of his tents which i placed.

So i raped base while player kept getting kicked, because of a weapon that is getting picked up and past around Unwittingly. The laugh is they are trying to dump it but can't as Battleye keeps kicking them.

So the message is, find am illegal weapon, quickly drop it into an enemy base as it really screws them up with Battleye who just kicks those with the AWS / TWS and NOT those who brought them in. :)

BattlEye doesn't even kick for that, they must have some third party tool to auto kick. Sounds good.

If they can't even get it out of their tents to get rid of it before they are kicked, how did you manage to pick it up and get it into their tent in the first place, makes no sense. If it only kicks if a player is trying to join with a non-legitimate gun, doesn't take a genius to figure out they could have jumped on another server to drop it.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 2

but seriously, how difficult would it be to have a script purging all non-legit item IDs from characters saved in the hive db. thus everyone picking up a non-legit weapon would have it vanish from the inventory within a minute or two. it would be a small step, but a progress nevertheless.

If they can't even get it out of their tents to get rid of it before they are kicked, how did you manage to pick it up and get it into their tent in the first place, makes no sense.

This. And also, why are you encouraging griefing? You're essentially attempting to ruin the game for people you don't even know.

Edited by aHzdaNny
  • Like 1

BattlEye doesn't even kick for that, they must have some third party tool to auto kick. Sounds good.

If they can't even get it out of their tents to get rid of it before they are kicked, how did you manage to pick it up and get it into their tent in the first place, makes no sense. If it only kicks if a player is trying to join with a non-legitimate gun, doesn't take a genius to figure out they could have jumped on another server to drop it.

Well, i received a Battleye message "kicked for scripted weapon".

They kicked me off two hours later after i picked it up, then kicked the other players off after just 5 minutes.

Edited by 14int

This. And also, why are you encouraging griefing? You're essentially attempting to ruin the game for people you don't even know.

+1 seriously