GBTP

I'm sick of KoS bandits and cowards

Bullshit.

If you want to survive and you don't plan on staying away from people or places where you might find people (unless you know that they won't shoot you cause you talked to them on sidechat or outside of the game) then yeah, you learn to shoot strangers.

If you want to survive and you don't plan on staying away from people or places where you might find people (unless you know that they won't shoot you cause you talked to them on sidechat or outside of the game) then yeah, you learn to shoot strangers.

I can never say anything without you being right there up my ass about whatever I just said.

I can never say anything without you being right there up my ass about whatever I just said.

Because I read threads about PvP and you say stupid crap in them.

C'mon guys, back and forth about personal panty twisting isn't helping anyone with anything. Contribute to the thread at least while you are bashing each other.

best way to do is to find a server and become a regular on it, thats how my guys recruit. and people wont gun at you right away.

tbh i gun at people all the time. because its fun. and i know how it feels to be killed right away after spawning, frustrating but its the game.

Man this thread is still going. PVP will remain a major factor in this game until there is more to do and less loot inflation. People would think twice about killing a player on a high population server if losing gear actually mattered. When I started this game I went a month with no nvg and I played night servers frequently, now I am surprised if I don't have them in a couple of hours even without a player kill.

Man... I must be looking in all of the wrong places... NVG are the one item I have yet to find..