Sign in to follow this  
Inception.

Beyond disgusting FPS fix?

I have ever setting to the lowest possible setting in the world, and i am still getting 5-10 FPS.

I have done everything other threads have stated.

Any help? It would be amazing if someone has a fix.

EDIT: Thanks for the questions guys, but I figured out that it is completely server wise.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 1

well whats your pc specs ??

edit : also u have over 1000 posts on this forum your signature indicates you been playing a while , is this a new occurrence or have u had fps issues since starting dayz?/

Edited by tinit

What's specs of your pc?

go to start buton bottom left, and type in the search box (if windows vista/7) "dxdiag" press enter and ok the box that appears.

if on xp go to start then run then "dxdiag" and press enter :)

What's specs of your pc?

go to start buton bottom left, and type in the search box (if windows vista/7) "dxdiag" press enter and ok the box that appears.

if on xp go to start then run then "dxdiag" and press enter :)

What should the screen showing the specs of my pc look like?

What should the screen showing the specs of my pc look like?

Right click on computer > properties

or

control panel then system

this will tell u the processor and RAM

you should know what gfx card u got

it should be called DirectX Diagnostic Tool.

Under the system tab it will tell you details of your computer.

Processor, Memory, OS

click on Display 1 tab. What is the name of your GFX Card.

I have ever setting to the lowest possible setting in the world, and i am still getting 5-10 FPS.

I have done everything other threads have stated.

Any help? It would be amazing if someone has a fix.

Current gear: L85, M14, DMR, AS50, M4A1 CCO SD, PDW, SVD Camo, MK 48 mod 0. Access to any other weapon.

Current expertise: Stealth and marksmanship.

Current role in the group: Designated Marksman.

I bet you're a hell of a marksman with that FPS? ... Pls, tell me you didn't even measured FPS the right way.

I bet you're a hell of a marksman with that FPS? ... Pls, tell me you didn't even measured FPS the right way.

"you didn't even measured FPS"

Your comment, in a whole, is actually really silly, honestly. This is the first time on this server I get FPS like this...what makes you think I always get FPS like that? I mean what in the world went through your mind? Serious question.

"you didn't even measured FPS"

Your comment, in a whole, is actually really silly, honestly. This is the first time on this server I get FPS like this...what makes you think I always get FPS like that? I mean what in the world went through your mind? Serious question.

You didn't lose a word about the fact that it is related to a specific server when I posted.

What went through my mind?

I tell you: "How the fuck is he able to play as a marksman (or able to play in general) with that FPS?"

My question is the result of your lack of facts in your post. You neither described your machine, nor did you say anything about the problem itself, e.g. when did it occur, does it always occur, etc. pp.

Considering that I gave you the hint about a measuring failure, I bet my post wasn't so silly at all (i am honestly reflecting pal). In fact, your post was an affront to all the people who want to help you get rid of your problems, because all that fact-checking the people are doing ("What are the specs of your machine?")is just unnecessary life time consumption of the users who wanted to help you. Frankly, learn how to describe a problem.

You didn't lose a word about the fact that it is related to a specific server when I posted.

What went through my mind?

I tell you: "How the fuck is he able to play as a marksman (or able to play in general) with that FPS?"

My question is the result of your lack of facts in your post. You neither described your machine, nor did you say anything about the problem itself, e.g. when did it occur, does it always occur, etc. pp.

Considering that I gave you the hint about a measuring failure, I bet my post wasn't so silly at all (i am honestly reflecting pal). In fact, your post was an affront to all the people who want to help you get rid of your problems, because all that fact-checking the people are doing ("What are the specs of your machine?")is just unnecessary life time consumption of the users who wanted to help you. Frankly, learn how to describe a problem.

I think he just meant your English F***ing sucks... in addition to being a condescending know it all on this forum... just from what i've gathered.

• Like 1

I think he just meant your English F***ing sucks... in addition to being a condescending know it all on this forum... just from what i've gathered.

That's going off-topic, but I apologize for any misunderstandings you've got because of my bad english skills.