SneekyPete3

Banned from all Vilayer.com servers

I have no idea why. I was falsely put on the dayz community ban (http://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/) list a couple weeks ago and had that issue resolved. My GUID has been removed from that list. I need someone to show me some proof that i actually cheated, because i didnt. I would love to play the new takistan map i can't because they are all hosted by vilayer.com.

Someone please tell me where i can go or who i can contact to get this issue resolved.

And before anyone asks, no. I have never, nor ever shall i, use hacks.

And before anyone asks, no. I have never, nor ever shall i, use hacks.

This is a new and exciting story that we have not heard before. Please excuse me if I don't buy it for a second.

Someone please tell me where i can go or who i can contact to get this issue resolved.

If you're not on the CBL, which you state that you aren't, I believe you're implying that Vilayer specifically is adding you to some custom ban list that only they maintain for their own Vilayer servers. If so, your best recourse is to contact Vilayer. Shockingly, nobody but the people who instantiated the ban can tell you why the ban was instantiated.

This is a new and exciting story that we have not heard before. Please excuse me if I don't buy it for a second.

Maybe if i was lucky like you, i wouldn't believe it either.

Unfortunately so many people hack this game its hard to keep track. People end up banning anyone who was present during the hack, which seems to have happened to me. I know this because I do not know how to hack, nor would if i could, and the only association i have with hacking is that people have used it against me. (Hacking makes the game unfun, where is the rush if there is no risk of losing gear?). I wish there was something I could do to prove this to people, but there is not. So now im just labeled as another hacker.

People end up banning anyone who was present during the hack,

That's simply not true, unless it was an admin ban, bans added to the CBL have corresponding log file entries.

Is it possible to be banned for activity in game? I just had a weird thing happen where I got teleported to another part of the map and found a box with everything i could possibly want, including an AS50 with 15 rounds., range finder etc... Obviously I took it all ;-)

Is it possible to be banned for activity in game? I just had a weird thing happen where I got teleported to another part of the map and found a box with everything i could possibly want, including an AS50 with 15 rounds., range finder etc... Obviously I took it all ;-)

The admin may locally kick or ban you for having hacked in equipment, but you will not get globally banned nor should you end up on the CBL, unless you are picked up for another infraction.

If you would have done that on our Server, I'd obviously have banned you for knowingly taking hacked stuff. ;)

That's simply not true, unless it was an admin ban, bans added to the CBL have corresponding log file entries.

This simply is not true. I have never hacked or cheated, yet i am banned.

any admin can report you to the cbl by falsifying the logs. they are submitted as a syntax report and can therefore be easily edited.

I have been removed form the cbl since i was added to it, but i have no idea where i am supposed to contact vilayer.com to see what ban list they are using or how i may dispute my ban.

This simply is not true. I have never hacked or cheated, yet i am banned.

any admin can report you to the cbl by falsifying the logs. they are submitted as a syntax report and can therefore be easily edited.

I have been removed form the cbl since i was added to it, but i have no idea where i am supposed to contact vilayer.com to see what ban list they are using or how i may dispute my ban.

What you say is true, but then by implication you are saying an admin took the time to 'frame' you. I'm sorry I just don't buy it.