Impulsive

Dear US 1337 lover's,

I'm posting this in behalf of Unberievable, who can't get an email conformation for the life of him.

This post is for the two gentleman on US 1337 who thought it was a great idea to walk hand in hand down the beach with your AK Kobras. After killing you both, I went on to hide your bodies... So there was really no point in you two coming back and dying multiple times... So if you guys are reading this, you're not getting your Kobras back.. Unless you somehow manage to dig them out of the ground,

Sincerley Unberievable.

Edited by Impulsive

I'm posting this on behalf of someone who thought this minor encounter was worth making an account/posting for. (but can't figure out how e-mails work.)

This post is for the bandit community to know that I killed two random noobs on US 1337. They were obviously noobs because they were running down the beach (even though I was too). After lying prone until they ran by and emptying a whole clip into their backs.. I went on to hide their bodies...they came back multiple times, which was a testament to their skill and experience...(I sat there camping the beach where they died even after I hid their bodies...for some reason)... So if you guys are reading this, which you're not...because...that never happens. Let me throw a meaningless taunt at you. "YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR AMAZINGLY COMMON WEAPONS BACK!" Goddamnit I'm cool.

Sincerley Unberievable, likely coast sniper.

Fixed.

[Edit]: I would respond to/troll you karhu, but I want this thread (that shouldn't have existed in the first place) to die already, it's over-due.

Edited by Dr. Zooks
  • Like 11

Fixed.

Actually, he wasn't coast sniping. He just spawned in electro and got the m4a1 from the firehouse. Then he saw two people with weapons running down the beach from the hill on the inland... Assumptions are fun eh?

Actually, he wasn't coast sniping. He just spawned in electro and got the m4a1 from the firehouse. Then he saw two people with weapons running down the beach from the hill on the inland... Assumptions are fun eh?

Doesn't make it any less funny toolbox.

Doesn't make it any less funny toolbox.

Who said I was trying to? Just statin facts my good sir... I guess assumptions really are fun.

Fixed.

[Edit]: I would respond to/troll you karhu, but I want this thread (that shouldn't have existed in the first place) to die already, it's over-due.

Awesome choice bud.

Awesome choice bud.

Why do you keep responding? I'd think that you'd want less people to see the stupidity that is this thread... I was doing it as a favor to you.

Edited by Dr. Zooks

Look

Why do you keep responding? I'd think that you'd want less people to see the stupidity that is this thread... I was doing it as a favor to you.

If you wanted this thread dead, why reply?

Fixed.

Loooooool well played sir.

I was doing it as a favor to you.

as a favor to you.

got him to respond though. Mission success.

*facepalm*

Estimated average I.Q of all those involved with the starter of this post: 85

Estimated average age of all those involved with the starter of this post: 14

*facepalm*

Estimated average I.Q myself: 2

Estimated average age of all those involved with the starter of this post: 164

What? /confused

What? /confused

e

I didn't want to respond, because if I responded...more people would see this embarrassing (to you and your friends) post...

it wasn't that I was making a statement by not responding...I was just going to let this bad choice of a post slip back into the abyss of idiocy from whence it came...and you kept shoving it back to the top of the forum page...and people supporting my trolling of your post grew ever larger as you frantically defended your friend (which is probably you.)

anywho, I'm not going to check back into this post, but it's been fun - bye

What? /confused

You are terribad, please reroll IRL and try again.

But it looks like you fell into that abyss of idiocy by responding anyways. No matter what you say sir, you were and always will be apart of this post.

Fixed.

I don't get it. I must be retarded. please explain to the poor chap here who doesn't understand shit.

Just saying, US 1337 is a terrible server. I found a GPS in the firehouse in Cherno, and apparently, that meant I was "item hacking", which appeared next time I logged on. Never was able to get in contact the admins.

Edited by Mad Z