Smithburg

Debug Forest.

I was reading the announcements about killing people in the debug forest is worthy of a ban, the question I have is, where is it? There's a good chance if I see someone and don't know them, I'm gonna shoot them if they dont respond (Its happened plenty of times in town) Basically I want to know where the debug forest is so I can avoid it and not have to worry about that stuff. i think I may have walked into it before but there are so many forests I have no way to tell.

To my knowledge the debug area has been moved 15km northwest outside of the map, so don't worry about running into it:)

To my knowledge the debug area has been moved 15km northwest outside of the map' date=' so don't worry about running into it:)

[/quote']

Sweet ^_^ But if we spawn inside it how do we get out it ifs outside the map? Respawn?

If you ever come across it you'll know Characters will be stationary..

i spawned there a few days ago. just run south and then east when you get to the coast

Just run southeast for 45min/1hour and you will get back. You need like 3 water and 3 food in order to stay alive though.

Just log-out and connect again, you'll spawn back ingame. Forget about running for over an hour??????????? Why?

Just run southeast for 45min/1hour and you will get back. You need like 3 water and 3 food in order to stay alive though.

I noticed that.. I too spawned out there' date=' luckily with enough foor and water. I only had to drink twice and eat once..

Actually I spawned approx 21 000 m west of the map, 24 000 m from nearest "safe" water supply".

[b']Good to know is-....:

When running for such a long time, put a piece of rubber (eraser for our American friends ;) on they key W, and a book on that. :)

You run with a speed of approx 8 m/s

You can run 9 300 m (after emptying a water bottle) before the water icon starts to blink.

I would guess that you can run between 12 000 - 13 000 m after you have eaten until the food icon starts to blink

When the water icon starts to blink, you can run some additional 2 200 m before you start to loose blood.

When the food icon starts to blink, you can run some additional 3 300 m before you start loosing blood.

When you start to loose blood, due to thist or hunger, you loose approx 10 units/sec

As I said.. I found this out the hard way :)

There is a pond SW of NW airstrip.. aim for that water source.

You meet a lot of animals on the way, but with no way too cook the meat (who carries wood now when u have an axe). Very frustrating!!!

Just log-out and connect again' date=' you'll spawn back ingame. Forget about running for over an hour??????????? Why?

[/quote']

Well if you have lived for more than two weeks, you don't want to die.. at least in this stupid fashion...

And with some things pushing down the W key, you can pretty much leave the computer, and throw a glance at your vitals once and again

Most probably with gear that has taken you a long time to collect

You can run from one side of the map to the other in less than thirty minutes, and it only takes one water bottle to do so. I've run back up North more times than I care to remember.

I hope they have changed the debug spawning place because the last time I logged in I was in debug forest surrounded by dead bodies, I haven't logged in since in fear of being shot.

If they have changed it, like you say, I shouldn't have a problem.