Sign in to follow this  
kevinyoki2

Banned for absolutely no reason?

So yesterday I joined a random server, us 3032. I played for only a couple hours. During this time, I found a truck at solichniy quarry, went scavenging for parts around the east coast, fixed the truck 100%, parked in a secluded forest, and logged off. I did not meet anyone, loot any tents or vehicles, or possess any hacked items. This afternoon I log in to drive up to meet my buddy, and it says that I have been admin banned. What's going on?

(and I was not using scripts or whatever, I never have.)

oh by the way my IGN was KevinYOKI

Edited by kevinyoki2

You probably ran a script some time ago, it's like half of the DayZ playerbase uses scripts one way or another, whether it be Navigaton Tools or wall hacks or whatever.

You probably ran a script some time ago, it's like half of the DayZ playerbase uses scripts one way or another, whether it be Navigaton Tools or wall hacks or whatever.

Nope, my installation is clean. I don't even know what scripts are. I have downloaded no addons or extensions that run on top of the game or whatnot.

Nope, I'm being completely honest. I am certain that I have 0 hacked items, and I am a fairly new player so I don't even understand what scripting is. And as said above, I did not leave out any details, that's just straight up all I did. Found truck, went looting, fixed truck, hid truck, logged off. Did not encounter other player nor did I loot any tents or other vehicles.

Useful if you post the actual message that you get when you try and join the server, that gives us a better indication of the source of the ban.

It gave no reason, it said something along the lines of: Batteye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)

Edited by kevinyoki2

A whole lot of people are getting banned because of prior script use or picking up hacked items without knowing it.

Where is your truck? Ill get it for you heh