Sign in to follow this  
killcamike

I killed a man today.

I killed a man today.

He gave me a free ride and I killed him.

According to Dante's Inferno I have committed "Judecca" in DayZ.

I felt horrible afterwards. I wished for him to come back alive. I even tried using an epi-pen. It didn't work.

The car engine was still whirring as his body dropped to the ground and laid there motionlessly.

I am not a bandit, but after committing this treachery I feel like the greediest and most selfish bandit there ever was.

He gave me a free ride.

And I killed him.

I'm truly sorry Colonel Sander, and if we ever meet again, I will wish for you to get your revenge.

The hell drove you (No pun intended) to kill him? o.O

You ought to convert. There is a religion out there with the same mentality.

you a bandit. that was cold blooded. i also just read in another thread that your now geared it up and have a car. lol.

you a bandit. that was cold blooded. i also just read in another thread that your now geared it up and have a car. lol.

That's a different car... You think I'd be able to live with myself if I used a car that I stole from someone who trusted me? Are you insane?

Edited by yowobble

That's a different car... You think I'd be able to live with myself if I used a car that I stole from someone who trusted me? Are you insane?

No.

We can still have fun without "murdering" people. Hunt bandits, then it would be ok to "kill" them.

Edited by esham