funnyjunk255

Energy drinks.

I had a thought the other day about this. some may disagree with this but i think there should be a energy drink of sort put into the game that gives a speedboost for about 2hours (give or take) it should also make you more sharp and fog will start to dissipate and you will see further with increased focus and concentration.

just a thought.

Personally, I hate it, especially the fog of war bit. Others may love it though.

I could see this being put in the game, I like it but I think the time could be adjusted to about 1 hour or a 1 and a half.

If/when things like stamina/energy are implemented and people can no longer flat out sprint from map edge to map edge carrying all the gear in the world, I think it would be a great item to include in the game..

As of now? I don't see much of a need or point for them

Energy Drinks don't give you a speed boost in real life, nor do they do any of the things you listed in the game.

hmm, i want to be able to mix foods, somethnig along the lines of "mountain dew beans" but without the mountain dew(that stuff is evil man......)

I had a thought the other day about this. some may disagree with this but i think there should be a energy drink of sort put into the game that gives a speedboost for about 2hours (give or take) it should also make you more sharp and fog will start to dissipate and you will see further with increased focus and concentration.

just a thought.

so you want to add buffs to this game? I am sorry I love the fact people are coming up with unique ideas but I am not a fan of this one.

How about adding energy drinks, but their only effect is that they hydrate you.

Energy Drinks don't give you a speed boost in real life, nor do they do any of the things you listed in the game.

Morphine doesn't cure a broken leg either...

• Like 1

Morphine doesn't cure a broken leg either...

morphine is a strong painkiller that allows you to fix broken bone. of course that whole healing process was skipped...

Edited by Frozen

Hmm you mean there should be stamina introduced? Like the more you're running the more you eat / drink? Like running for too long you would have to go sleep mode to gain energy back? I like the sound of it. Rare-ish energy bars (snickers) FTW :)

Well i can see run faster but everything else i don't know about, plus it should make your thirst go down faster, Pepsi coke mt. dew should all make your thirst go down faster.

Stamina system would add alot but do not make it realistic but rather authentic. ;) The heavier you are packed the more you slow down is good but making a person walk after a short while to catch their breath is bad etc.Energy drinks could be used to allow you to run a little faster for an hour or two.Say your AS50 sniper guy is lagging behind,then he can use the drink to keep up better.

Edited by wolfstriked

I think there's a good chance stamina will make it into standalone as it has been confirmed for arma 3. Now just find some ways how to expand on it. Still am not sure if zombies should have high damage and athlete grade stamina