Sign in to follow this  
Niemand (DayZ)

Hacker "Gooby" on DayZLingor | LU40 | Vilayer.com

Heyo.

Today (12.September.2012) at around 20pm (GMT) a hacker named "Gooby" appeared on the server "DayZLingor - (0.34/96061) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) - LU40 | Vilayer.com".

He first spawned himself a UAZ. A player named (DzSh) BlackMike was in ts3 with us and found that car and shot at Gooby, hit two times with a CZ550 (that does 8k dmg... means: Godmode?). After that he managed to jump into the car as a driver. It was completely repaired and fully fueled. (Highly possible that it was spawned). Gooby sat in the car with him and Mike asked him if he had a map and Gooby did leave the car to check that (or whatever) Mike drove away with it for around 3 minutes and suddenly he died, because Gooby stood right next to him and killed him. I guess he teleported.

After that Mike wanted to make peace with him and Gooby came to get him with the car... Gooby suddenly standing right before Mike - with the car. Again a teleport?

After that they drove around for a bit (around 5 minutes) and Gooby drove the car into the water. He simply swam back to the river, while we (two clanmates and me) were on a completely different part of the map, checking out a hotel/appartement-building.

Suddenly we heard a car and as I looked down from the roof I saw a SUV (which isnt findable inGame) driving next to us. He told us to get in in local chat. I told him in globalchat to bugger off because I didnt want to play with a cheater. I made a warning-shot. he didnt react to it. i told him again and made another warning-shot. he told me to stop shooting. Suddenly after that me (in the middle of the lowest story of the building), CotgS_F@KeR (next to the entry) and CotgS_CaveSquirrel (on the roof) died simultaniously. There were no shots fired at us or anything. We just died. I respawned and suddenly died again. So I guess he nuked us or whatever cheat there is to kill us all. - Dunno if anybody else died from this.

Even while this is DayZLingor I hope you can do anything.

Sadly my screenshots did shoot my desktop and not the game. I hope the server-admins are able to provide some logs.

Edited by Niemand

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do other than try to contact the server admin and get him banned. It is lingor, on a private server, so noone, but server admins can do something about it, even if it is part of a hive, its an unofficial hive. Your best bet, is to try and find a server that is run by a admins that know what they are doing.

Edited by Exigent

They did ban him later. But I can do more than only contact the Server-Admins of this Server. With this Thread other Admins maybe know about him and are able to have an eye on that kid. ;)