CoolCain10

Tricking Bandits into Giving you Stuff including their life

I tricked a exploiter I met on a server named [sSB] - Troy (Something like that) I was running north from kamenka to zelgengorsk while walking in a forest with a zombie following me I heard tiny little gun shots and I instantly turned around and saw the zombie get dropped and because this guy is a bad shot he also shot me (nothing fatal).

The guy talked to me over direct communication and I also did and he said "Woah! Dude are you okay sorry didn't mean to shoot you." and I replied "Do you have any bandages I have none and I need a blood bag as I have low blood." All of which were lies but he gave me the stuff.

He then said I will follow you, where are you heading? I replied saying North-West airfield my friends are up there guarding our vehicles and our fully stocked up tents. All of which are lies once again.

He then said okay I'll give you a lift and run into the forest and I thought I lost him which I was sad about I did want his AS50 and coyote backpack but then he reappeared with a working pick-up truck.

We were driving to the north-west airfield and I knew he just wanted to kill all my made-up teammates and raid my un-real tents. then we stopped somewhere and refilled and I was meant to "Guard" in which I translated to open his backup and take his shit. I found a little makarov which I stored in my back-pack and then into the car for later uses.

We eventually arrived at the North-West airfield in which I shoved the pistol into my back-pack and ran into the woods with him metres behind. I went through some trees and went prone and pulled out the Pistol.

When he followed where I originally went I shot him, and shot him again, and again, and again, and again until he was dead.

So after that I looted his body and now have a Coyote Back-pack, AS50, NVGS, Rangefinders many other tools and a sweet pick-up truck.

If you guys want to see the Bandit then visit the server UK 355 I now have a camp on that server but none of you can find it.

Yeah I dont get what made him a Bandit? He could have killed you easy, but he didnt. Even apologised for accidentally shooting you and gave you bloodbag & bandages. To me it seems like there was only one A-hole in this tale and that is you my friend xD

• Like 11

ya you are the lying bandit in this story since all you wanted was his stuff and did not care about screwing that guy over

It's kinda dick how you killed him even though he helped you,

If he was a bandit he would've not wasted supplies to heal you,

Also, he may have shot a survivor who shot at him,

You do not get my beans sir, you people make me sick, He A bandages you B Blood bags you and C picks you up for a ride?

You sound like a bandit to me, took advantage of a guy who didn't want / mean to kill you.

Edit: Also Lying to lure him in to the airfield? Bandit.... keep it up...

*Spit*

PS: Nice job wasting his time and yours, don't you feel bad after you think that he could've killed you earlier? I have a bandit skin from shooting a hacker and have over 100k negative humanity, and you know how annoying that is to me?

PSS

Nice Bio Bandit, only bandits would A post a bio like that on these fourms and B KIll the guy for helping you. Wanna play Call of duty we me?

• I'm a hardcore surviving bandit and I don't tend to kill someone normally break their legs and chuck morphine the other side of the field.

Edited by Gorski
  • Like 1

visit the server UK 355 I now have a camp on that server but none of you can find it.

Watch me.

• Like 2

Honestly you sound like a huge douche, he was nothing but kind and you betrayed him? I think you'll find your the bandit here...

Posted the server on a hacker's site. Have fun. :D

Awesome, this guy deserves it

I tricked a exploiter I met on a server named [sSB] - Troy (Something like that) I was running north from kamenka to zelgengorsk while walking in a forest with a zombie following me I heard tiny little gun shots and I instantly turned around and saw the zombie get dropped and because this guy is a bad shot he also shot me (nothing fatal).

The guy talked to me over direct communication and I also did and he said "Woah! Dude are you okay sorry didn't mean to shoot you." and I replied "Do you have any bandages I have none and I need a blood bag as I have low blood." All of which were lies but he gave me the stuff.

He then said I will follow you, where are you heading? I replied saying North-West airfield my friends are up there guarding our vehicles and our fully stocked up tents. All of which are lies once again.

He then said okay I'll give you a lift and run into the forest and I thought I lost him which I was sad about I did want his AS50 and coyote backpack but then he reappeared with a working pick-up truck.

We were driving to the north-west airfield and I knew he just wanted to kill all my made-up teammates and raid my un-real tents. then we stopped somewhere and refilled and I was meant to "Guard" in which I translated to open his backup and take his shit. I found a little makarov which I stored in my back-pack and then into the car for later uses.

We eventually arrived at the North-West airfield in which I shoved the pistol into my back-pack and ran into the woods with him metres behind. I went through some trees and went prone and pulled out the Pistol.

When he followed where I originally went I shot him, and shot him again, and again, and again, and again until he was dead.

So after that I looted his body and now have a Coyote Back-pack, AS50, NVGS, Rangefinders many other tools and a sweet pick-up truck.

If you guys want to see the Bandit then visit the server UK 355 I now have a camp on that server but none of you can find it.

If this is for realz : The stupidity bursting out of this small story is way too much for me , Made me lol so hard i had to call my mum .

If this is fake and you just try to troll : Well done sir , i tip my hat to you

I want to see how he justifies his wrong-doings. He's probably too afraid to come back because he'll be horded by angry survivors.

you sir, are such a dick. He helped you and you killed him as return? Do you know what humanity is? I would have given him free gear instead and hang out with him

After reading this story about a guy who helped you after accidentally shooting you, then gave you a ride to where you were going. Only to be executed for his good deed.

I feel there is only one arsehole here - and it isn't the dead guy.

I won't justify my wrong-doings but from my knowledge shoot bandits. This guy was leaving me and then he asked me why I was heading north with no gear I had to say a camp and I said a ride there as I would find a gun on the way. Anyway later on that server he received a admin ban for some reason.