Sign in to follow this  
magicool

Anyone else havin problems with disappearing animals?

Hey me and my mate were looking around for tents on the outskirts of the map so no town near us we had no more meat and my mates indicator started flashing so we were looking for animals

and what can I say more than fucking 10 animals vanished right in front of us some alive some even dead already

srsly

we even changed the servers and same problem on other servers

the animals kept disappearing sometimes right in front our feet some times 100m away so we had a serious problem getting food.

We finaly managed to kill a goat which did not vanished in thin air

Edited by Magicool

Fucking animals learnt to use ALT+F4 :(

Die like a man and let your corpse being looted. Seriously, Rocket needs to do something about those combat loggers.

Edited by void_false
  • Like 3

Fucking animals learnt to use ALT+F4 :(

Die like a man and let your corpse being looted. Seriously, Rocket needs to do something about those combat loggers.

HAHA.

It's happened to me a few times too. Prob some obscure bug or other.

Yep, happened to me too, kinda funny, only happened once but it was the time I needed food the most, oh boy the rage...

• Like 1

I've only had it occur after gutting them. I took too much time and they vanished right before my feet.

Yah, I went through hell to get the gear I had,then about to die so found a cow and it disappears after gutting. boo$hit!

Animals are spawned by the client, so if the player who spawned them leaves the game, they despawn.

I think.