MinstyGaming

Flipped atv Save querie

ok so i flipped my atv, but i haven't saved it, last save was at camp, will it respawn at camp on the next server restart?

Don't think so, I know if you save it while its flipped it will be right side up on server restart. happened to me yesterday and I got off thinking I could just flip it over from outside the vehicle. just so happens the Admin gave us a 5 minute warning the server was restarting so we saved the ATV and waited. when the server was back up it was on all 4 and we just jumped on and drove away.

ok so i flipped my atv, but i haven't saved it, last save was at camp, will it respawn at camp on the next server restart?

Run into the ATV with a high velocity and it will be fixed.

If you flip an atv dont get off it, stay on and move it around to turn it over, don't drive over bridges or railroads btw either.

• Like 1

ATV position is automatically saved when you get out of the vehicle.

Yeah pushin it with other vehicle can lead to hilarious events like ATV flying high up into air and exploding when hitting the ground :D

I haven't managed to get flipped atv back on track by staying on the vehicle :(

alright so we managed to flip an atv with a ural then a hacker killed us on the way to camp, blew up the vehicles then teleported them to cherno, will they respawn at the first location blown up or at cherno or just randomly respawn around the area

It will reappear damaged where the wreckage ended up.

All our vehicles were teleported to the outskirts of Elecktro once including someone's bus I tested a satchel on and the bus respawned there damaged upon restart. Only if you save a vehicle that is destroyed will it cease to respawn.