FanasNize

NEED GREAT HELP FROM THE GREATEST: Debug Plains

Hello!

This will be the last time I make a topic about this.

I have a problem. A big problem.

Im stucked in the debug plains.

What I have tried:

-Run East 3 times, never got to the border between the debug plains and chernarus though because of server restart, and internet connection.

-Got teleported by a hacker 2 times, when i logged out and back in/die, I still spawned in the debug plains.

-Connected to 15+ different servers.

-Connecting to 10+ different outdated servers.

-Installed an older Arma II beta patch.

-Installed an older DayZ patch version.

-Reinstalled the game 3 times.

-Disconnecting while in loading screen/"Waiting for character creation".

-Checked 2 first pages on google about the debug plains. At page 3 it's just about the game.

-Watched every video on youtube about how to get out of there.

-Made 3 different topics on the forum.

-Have 2 support tickets. They havn't been responded to yet.

Ever since 21 of August i have tried to atleast connect to 4 different servers every day. That was the date I got stucked and that's about 3 weeks ago.

Notes:

-I have no gear or any items. Just an equiped ghille suit.

-I can't hear any in-game sound except for voice chat.

-When i die, i respawn after the continue countdown above the scoreboard at the same spot as where i logged in. (I respawn after 5 secounds)

So please. Please. Help me anyone.

And if you don't know how to help me, please ask a friend if he/she know. Because i really want to play this great game again..

Player Name: "FanasNize"

Player ID: "44404038"

Edited by FanasNize

wow this is quite a big list. many suggestions would've been mine too. besides I dont know how to fix your problem you should try out a private hive, easiest way to fix it

You can ask the staff to reset you to the beaches.

You can ask the staff to reset you to the beaches.

But how do i contact the staff?

But how do i contact the staff?

Click here to view the support page.

I hope you can get this resolved, man. I've seen your posts about it several times and it seems everyone has helped you to the best they can.

• Like 1

Click here to view the support page.

Yeah i know, but i added in the text that i have already 2 tickets... But they havn't been answered.. :(

Jesus Christ man.... I've written a cure for this a hundred times already lol Use DayZ commander to downgrade to a older version of DayZ. Then log into a older version server...(even stuck on loading screen it will work) . If the first server you join doesn't fix the problem then upgrade again and that should do it.

Here are the steps.

Install .4

No Upgrade to .5 and 99% of the time you will be teleported to the coast...

Then upgrade to the current version.

Fixed

Edited by Demoni85

Jesus Christ man.... I've written a cure for this a hundred times already lol Use DayZ commander to downgrade to a older version of DayZ. Then log into a older version server...(even stuck on loading screen it will work) . If the first server you join doesn't fix the problem then upgrade again and that should do it.

Here are the steps.

Install .4

No Upgrade to .5 and 99% of the time you will be teleported to the coast...

Then upgrade to the current version.

Fixed

I have tried that before, but i did it one more time to be sure... But of course.. It didn't work for me. :(

This is what i did:

I Installed .4, tried to join 2 different servers. But i got stucked in loading screen in both of them.

Then i istalled .5, tried to join one server, but I got stucked in loading screen again.

Then i installed .6 (the latest) and joined 2 servers, but as usual, i spawned in the debug plains.

open up your DayZ and hop onto a server, alt-tab out, ctrl-alt-delete, hit the processes tab and end the Arma 2 process. By doing this the game should spawn you on the coast next time you log on. This feature was made to keep people from combat logging, but could work for you too.

open up your DayZ and hop onto a server, alt-tab out, ctrl-alt-delete, hit the processes tab and end the Arma 2 process. By doing this the game should spawn you on the coast next time you log on. This feature was made to keep people from combat logging, but could work for you too.

Just make sure your character is IN GAME when you do this.

Here's a method of getting out of debug that worked for me,

Log out, then start to rejoin the server, when you reach the loading screen, just before you actually join the server, ALT-f4 to exit the game, Do this 3 times in a row.

And then rejoin and hopefully you should spawn on the beach.

hope this works for you man.

Patience, Help might be on the way.

I have no idea actually.

Rocket and Matt Lightfoot answered on twitter two days ago but Im still stucked and Matt arn't answering anymore. :P

But they might are trying to solve it.

I have the same problem as you FanasNize, u solved it?

No, It has been almost 3 moths since I got banned... :(

Well this sucks, I have no idea if they are going to help me or not. Both Mat Lightfoot and Rocket have answered my tweets. Rocket told Mat to help me and I gave him my player ID but nothing has happen the past two months. Last week I started tweet atleast one tweet a day to them both but none of them has yet answered.

Does anyone know what I should do?

Edited by FanasNize

Mat Lightfoot restored my happiness. It's finally fixed! :')

• Like 1