TacticalN29

Friendly guy in Cherno!

So I was going into Cherno from the west side just off to the side of the main road. I hear a truck so I lay down, but the truck stops so I know he saw me. I only had an axe. A guy in a ghillie suit with weapons gets out and asks if I'm friendly. I say yes, and he then proceeds to give me a ghillie suit. He then drove away into Cherno. So that was pretty interesting considering I had been killed about 20 minutes ago in Cherno right after I had killed a bandit (which was my first kill). And there was also a helicopter flying over Cherno. All this in a server with about ten people at the time.

There are no friendlies in cherno. ever.

you sir are totally wrong. i help plenty of people in cherno. i sometimes gives them medical help. broken leg? shot a enfield right beside him and run. in need of blood? i end your pain by a bullet in a foot.

• Like 1

I have given many people morphene and blood bags in Cherno before (:

The 9th time I did this though the person I saved shot me ):

There definatly is some good people on dayz, its just rare (;

you sir are totally wrong. i help plenty of people in cherno. i sometimes gives them medical help. broken leg? shot a enfield right beside him and run. in need of blood? i end your pain by a bullet in a foot.

Everyone who is not on Teamspeak with me, gets shot.

I've only come across three friendly people in DayZ. One I came across on top of a school house in Elecktro. He had a makarov and I had an axe. We helped each other kill all the zombies in the school house and then went our separate ways. The other two friendlies I came across I ended up teaming up with and going through quite some intense moments with. Here is the video of me and my friend with them. If you got the time, it's worth the watch,

A few times now, my group has geared up fresh spawns so we can go hunt them down later. It is really fun!

I'm reading these posts about guys getting shot at Cherno, are you possibly the guy I slaughtered near the hospital area? I took a few shots from an AKM but I'm full on blood after all those injuries. Found a cow while escaping.

I'm reading these posts about guys getting shot at Cherno, are you possibly the guy I slaughtered near the hospital area? I took a few shots from an AKM but I'm full on blood after all those injuries. Found a cow while escaping.

No I shot a guy using a CZ550, but got shot by a Lee after that.