hajnalvs

Stuck in debug area. Any help?

Yeah, I logged out near ZUB Castle, came back online and was in the middle of nowhere in the debug zone. Could any staff help me out? And maybe instead of deleting my topic like the last one, could you actually help me and stop being pricks?

I logged out near the Devil's Castle and got spawned in the desert debug. I know how it feels. I'm still running South East for the moment...

OP, what do you mean, "debug area"? Are you in a forest (aka "debug forest") or in a landscape with no grass, trees and buildings at all?

@EpeeNoire, Last.

And the answer to those wondering. You can't do anything, but wait.

Running south won't help you. Just stay away from other players as they can draw guns in there and loot players by getting close. ( I had to shoot one in there to make him understand the gravity of Debug area looting. And sorry devs, I forgot the name of the player. And yes, I did warn him five or six times. )

It was on FR6 I believe, but I will be leaving a link to the video I recorded of the place, for those curious as to how it looks ( uploading now. )

EDIT:

Here is the vid:

It won't fix itself by running, running south east helps because you'll find the real map again.

OP' date=' what do you mean, "debug area"? Are you in a forest (aka "debug forest") or in a landscape with no grass, trees and buildings at all?

[/quote']

It's just an open field with rolling hills, and literally nothing else it in as far as the eye can see.

You can get out of the debug zone. Well, the plains at least. Not sure about the ocean/forest/any other area.

Just follow the clouds and they'll lead you east.

You can get out of the debug zone. Well' date=' the plains at least. Not sure about the ocean/forest/any other area.

Just follow the clouds and they'll lead you east.

[/quote']

I just ran east for 45 minutes and am now starving and nearly dying and I can't see forests like the video shows.

Fuck, this game is awesome

Hmm, how to find South east without a compass, gps or a watch? The last days, playing was terrible. Lost everything because a server bug. And now always debug zone. Maybe i can find the north star. Dont know.

Yea so Im having this issue where Im stuck in the same place and when I respawn I come right back to that spot. Ive ran all directions for endless hours and ive reinstalled 3 times using the 3 diff install methods ( manually add files/folders, Game Updater, and Six updater) all resulting in the same outcome... I paid 30 bucks to do nothing????

@Rmaiers : u payed for arma, not for dayz. But it would be nice, if one version works. There are many versions out now, and nothing works right. Is it normal to have no sound with beta? Maybe stop playing for a few months. At the moment its no fun