thejackel

Where has the debug panel gone?

I'm sure this has already been asked...but since updating both arma 2 and dayz to the latest patches I have lost the debug panel? is there a way to get it back?

It's gone, you can read all about it in the patch notes. It's always a good idea to read the patch notes after updating, it will save you a lot of trouble and the forum a lot of threads.

• Like 2

By the way, how to get the debug panel and the thirst (etc.) indicators on in the same time, like it was before the update?

Unless I've missed an update, you can get it back in the options menu, but you must do this every time.

You can do it, but it screws with your icons.

By the way, how to get the debug panel and the thirst (etc.) indicators on in the same time, like it was before the update?

You can't, it's gone for good.

The debug monitor was never intended to be a part of the game anyway.

• Like 2

It's not gone...? Just go to Game Options and at the bottom you have a DayZ UI bar, just switch it to DEBUG instead of DEFAULT and you will have your debug panel back. You other dayZ hud icons (food, thirst, blood, temperature, hearing & seeing) will be constantly on green (bug) so to see how hungry, thirsty, etc... you are, switch the DayZ UI back to Default, check, switch back to debug & react accordingly.

You can't, it's gone for good.

The debug monitor was never intended to be a part of the game anyway.

Too bad, too bad. I should always check my blood level and such.

Too bad, too bad. I should always check my blood level and such.

You still can, just look at how much colour your screen has & what colour the blood drop icon is.

Humanity you should know by the way you play, zombies alive is kinda cheating anyway.

Kills and murders you can see on the scoreboard (hold I)..

Going from memory.. am I missing anything?

Edit: On a side note, i'm glad it's gone, game is much more immersive without it.

Edited by JamesButlin
  • Like 1