Sign in to follow this  
apache25

my dayz adventure

this is my awesome story of what happened to me in dayz last night with my friend.

i was in my landrover driving towards cherno when my friend piped up so whats the plan he said i replied when we get there...uh...we'll split up i'll go by the hospital you wait in the jeep by the church.

when we arrived in cherno i got off by the hospital i smashed the glass with my silenced pistol and went in.

i found 3 bloodbags and 2 bandages and a package of antibiotics. as i searched the rest of the room i heard gunshots. i ran outside m14 in hand expecting to see another group of bandits coming.

i heard the sound of an engine and from the side of the street i saw my friend driving up the street with a horde of zombies behind him as he drove past me he was shouting

RUN RUN RUN I CANT STOP NOW MEET AT THE FIRESTATION WHEN I'VE LOST THEM!

i ran through a backyard hearing the fading sound of my partners jeep and the screams of the infected following.

i heard the distant sound of a cars horn beeping and i realised that my friend was attracting all of the infected so i could get away.

an hour later i made it to the firestation to find my partners jeep empty of fuel and all of the akm mags he had stored for his gun. he had never enough time to get the spare jerrycan out

there was what looked like 90 dead zombies in and around the firestation i presumed that more had kept respawning attracted by my friends gunfire.

on the roof of the firestation i found my friends dead body surrounded by dead zombies as i searched him i found that he had used all of his akm mags i took out his map to find a last message written on it it said.

ran outta fuel i grabbed all the ammo from the car and set up on the roof i did not have enough time to get the spare jerrycan there was hundreds of the zeds literally now and im out of bullets and im bleeding more are coming up the stairs meet at the coast when you can bro.

i grabbed all the bloodpacks and food from my friends backpack and fueled up the jeep and drove for the coast.

Edited by apache25
  • Like 3

seems a bit weird cant say ive seen more then 10 zombies at anyone time

but not to bad story overall

i thought it was 92 but probably wrong probably only 60