Jondee

Problem with FPS

So, I solved all the retrying to authenticate, loading, receiving data issues ages ago.. But now. I have FPS lag in like 3/4 of the servers.. I dont know why. My PC should run the game just fine and it runs some DayZ servers perfectly, but in 3/4 of the servers my fps is like 5-10.

Specs:

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 3,8GHz

AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB factory overclocked

Kingston HyperX 1333MHz 8GB RAM

Asrock 890GX Extreme3

Chieftec 650W PSU

same issues wether low or high graphics...i only got 9 fps

i read a lot about same problems from ppl they got a amd quadcore

specs:

amd phenom x4 9750

8 gb ram

nvidia geforce 470gtx

No its a single card. Do you mean the "GPU Load %" thing in GPU-Z? Its 0-5% all the time. Even when im in DayZ..?

I believe this is due to low performance servers, overloaded by the number of zombies IA to manage...

Happened to me yesterday, on a server with 20 player slots... So I guess with so few slots that's not a highend server, now I tend to connect to servers with 50/60 slots and it runs much better !

Ahh k thanks, have to find better servers then ;D

Hello , Yes it must be the low end server hardware , i did come across some servers with 50 slots and my game was runing just fine (50+FPS at all time ) then later on after some time i was jumping to some different server with far less ppl and zeds and my FPS drops to 10-20 max, so yes thats not our problem but poor server,s hardware , in my opinion we need to make a list of low FPS servers to avoid connecting and disconnecting bocs of low FPS.

I have a similar problem. In normal Arma OA my FPS are good, but DayZ is not playable due to my low framerate. A friend played on the same server at the same time as me and he had no problems. His computer is two years older than my acer aspire 4820tg.

So I doubt it is a server problem...?