Sign in to follow this  
bigdaddy2510

Zombie Bosses,

I think it would be cool if you were just wondering threw a town and happen to come across a very large zombie "boss" say a human that was a body builder and got infected, this zombie would be harder to kill and deals out more damage but as a reward for killing it there would be some pretty valuable loot to pick up. it would give the game a little bit more purpose to the game, and some more chalenges. :)

You're supposed to want to avoid zombies, not hunt them as game.

Also, this isn't an MMORPG and I hope it stays that way.

Perhaps in more frequently traversed areas, there could be room for stronger zombies, but I'm against there being any specific loot reward for killing them outside of random drops that normally appear. Mostly for the reasons above. It's not a MMORPG. It's a survival simulation that strives toward realism.

You wouldn't get a +5 gun of asskicking just because you killed someone in real life unless they actually had such a gun on them. Since a large majority of people in the cities tend to be civilians, they aren't likely to carry weapons, and this should be reflected (and it is) in the loot tables.