Sign in to follow this  
DANNY (ZOMBES THE HERO)

Favorite gun and why?

You see the topic, so whats your favorite gun in DayZ and why?

Mines gotta be the M4 CCO SD, 1-2 body kill, and silent for the zeds, plus some pretty good range, and a perfect ass scratcher while camping

Trying to find out what the hot gun is in the world so let me know your favorites, why and what situation you like to use them best in.

if you want to be defending yourself from other players you can't go wrong with an m14. Semi auto battle rifle with common ammo, deadly accuracy and it packs a hell of a punch. By far my favourite.

Most people will say the AS50 because overall it is the best if you are playing for that kind of performance.. 1 shots players, zeroes in, not much recoil, shoots fast, tons of ammo from tents, hackers, dupers plus NATO rounds can blow up a vehicle pretty easy.

The most fun personally is the M249 SAW.. Going full auto on people 300-400m away laying down is great.

Edited by terrex

I can't really pick a single favorite, but I can narrow it down to my favorite handful:

M4A1 CCO SD: Fully automatic, excellent scope, works with night vision, silent. Best zed clearing weapon, hands down.

M16A4 ACOG: One burst is enough to drop pretty much any target, extremely long range, will not aggro zombies if loaded with SD rounds. My favorite all purpose rifle for PVP since it can be used for combat at any range other than point blank.

DMR: The night time sniper. Excellent range, excellent damage, decent accuracy, adjustable zoom.

M14 AIM: Basically a DMR for closer ranges.

AS50: Who needs skill when you have a rifle that kills in one shot and does all the aiming for you?

CZ550: Holding this gun makes you the boss. Not a boss. THE boss.

EDIT - Oh, and obviously the L85 for the thermal sights. That thing is OP for spotters.

Edited by Angel_

I absolutly love my m4cco sd, m9sd and svd camo. I perfect combination when out hiking the hills. Never leave my tent without it:)

Either the SAW, or the Mark 48.

Heavy firepower, accurate, large box mags, common ammo.

>_>

<_<

AS50 TWS

all you could ever want for long range.

ever.

*runs away*trololololololol

M4A1 CCO SD for medic-ing about

Mk 48 mod for everything else. it just levels everything.

You see the topic, so whats your favorite gun in DayZ and why?

Mines gotta be the M4 CCO SD, 1-2 body kill, and silent for the zeds, plus some pretty good range, and a perfect ass scratcher while camping

Trying to find out what the hot gun is in the world so let me know your favorites, why and what situation you like to use them best in.

m4sd is awful for pvp, pve its great.

my fav gun when im not sniping with a 50cal is an m240, mk48 you need nvg for the scope. if you increase your gamma and brightness at night with a red dot its hard as shit to aim.

I absolutly love my m4cco sd, m9sd and svd camo. I perfect combination when out hiking the hills. Never leave my tent without it:)

m4sd isnt needed with an m9sd. you should take something more pvp friendly like an akm.

hmm, M16A2, mostly because that's the best gun I've got. Ever... I suck at this game :(

hmm, M16A2, mostly because that's the best gun I've got. Ever... I suck at this game :(

thats pretty sad... just go to the airfield and find an akm. honestly everytime i search the whole nw airfield i find something alot better than that, usually dmrs.

Crap son I got a spare DMR just name the place and ill let you have it! Lol now you have to ask "is this a trap? Or worth the risk?"

• Like 1

Have to say that although my current loadout is the CCO SD & L85AWS, the AS50 is amazing, even though its a sniper rifle I can quite easily hit a target at less than 100 without ADS or CH and swith to ADS and kill at longer distance so that does it for me.

For medic work, I usually take an M4A3 CCO (SD mags) with me. Not quite as stealthy as a proper SD rifle, but the built-in flashlight is priceless for Search & Rescue: I have NVGs, but my patients often don't. Also, when working together with other NVG-equipped medics -especially a chopper team- it's really useful for signalling your location.

Edited by Nurse Kobra

Like most others I use the M4A1 CCO SD, but in my backpack is a nice little FN FAL AN/PVS just a bitch to get ammo for it.

AKM, M14, & M4A3 CCO are my three favorite guns when it comes to dealing with other players. I'm not a sniper, but I still want a gun that packs a punch that doesn't wake up the neighbors too much. AKM out of the three is probably the best one for me.

As for Zeds the G17 is always faithful.