Evyls

DayZChern. 1/9 - WDU Server WARNING

As stated in the topic title, it is indeed a warning to stay away. We have been playing on their servers since they were apart of the main servers. We just started playing with them again on their new Private Hive server, where me and my clan, =ION=. Continued assaulting them day after day, and when that fake realism unit couldn't stand it anymore! Boom, a Global announcement by their leader, Capt Smith. Stating "Either you guys have the most uncanny luck in the world, or your hacking. either way you're done."

They had no proof of anything and banned us five minutes after. My friends have screenshots/youtube video(being uploaded) of our conversation over TS and being banned.

This clan developed a habit of forming large military tents with vechicles on large mountains. Everytime they would do this, it's their own damn fault for forming that habit. I mean come on, who sets up in Devils castle, or Klen mountain and expects NOT to be found?

All in all, it just goes to show. When they don't get their way, they stomp their feets to the ground like little children who got their candy stolen. Don't get me wrong, its a great server to play on, just don't back them into the corner like rats. They have a rather nasty kick.

Just stray away from this server, I'll have the pictures/Video posted shortly.

Edit: And, for the record. If you guys happen to read this (which you probably will, I'm hoping.) Go ahead, lay out the evidence for this retarded ban. We were you're guys most active pubbers, not to mention I paid for that damn public teamspeak you have now. Well gg anyway, have fun being bored with no challenge.

Edited by Evyls

An i just wanted to add to this i was one of there members who was betrayed.. i was taking a small break from them and desided to get on ts with a friend of mine who was ION but i in no way joined them at all and once they where baned i went into the clan ts to try and explain there side of the story nicily you know being an honest person and i was baned and deleted as a member... what started as a great clan has gone Right down hill .. and here is a youtube link proving the bans where put out

and to count the part they where baned for they where STALKING the said "victums" for awhile before taking action.. i know theres a real scripting problem but not every sudden death is a scripter..

EDIT: and maybe i wasnt the greatest but i certinly was honest...

: http://youtu.be/0qsdycsSW1E

::

Edited by PyroXfire

Yep, it really looks like they are banning you for no reason. But since this server is connected to a private hive/ is a private hive, they can do what ever they want. Even If you have proof, that those bans are not fair, you actually can't do anything about it.

I dont mind, this was only a warning. So that people who read this, stay away.

It's funny, you know, that there is a major hacking problem in this game yet somehow EVERY person who gets banned from our server is banned unfairly. Like I told you when I banned you, either your clan has had the most uncanny luck over the past few months (i.e. this past incident where you found 2 players in a small unpopulated area in the 225 square miles of territory) or you are cheating. You managed to find the helo the first night we had it even though it was hidden at a separate camp. In fact, you've hit us within hours of moving every time. You claim you "sweep every hilltop" every day. I'm curious how you manage that with your five or six active players? Like Timme said, I don't have to have log records etc to ban you. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck and that's all I need. Obviously if all the hacks that go on showed up in the records, there wouldn't be any now hackers would there?

I appreciate your 15 dollar donation. We had already opened that TS before you donation FYI, I said you "paid" for it to show our appreciation and build good will.

In your description of our us acting like children who got their candy stolen, you forget to mention the months where we traded blows with you and took our licks like men. Which is why you followed us from server to server in the first place. Remember?

If people want to play on a server where admins ban for highly suspicious activity they can, if not that's their choice. I've spent enough time playing this game to know the difference between skill and "augmented" skill. Maybe it is because you have never administered a server that you think you're clan doesn't stand out as obvious. Maybe you guys should rent a server of your own for a bit and then come talk to me.

As for Pyro A.K.A. Teh Fox, A.K.A Pvt Faryniak, you forget to mention that not only where you in TS with them, you were in the server with them playing under an alias, or so you thought. You think you were the one betrayed?

um i was in electro not running with them o.e when i joined the server i was still on the island with like nothing. and htere where in what zelnogorsk Evlys?

edit - in fact all i did on the server was spawn back on the island move to electro grabed a pack and some med supplys then i was in that house. i relize i should have been on another server just didnt think about it the clan server was my home server for dayz after all i just wanted to do some surviving and talk to my friend praven. but your right you can ban for whatever reason you like weather they talk wrong or you think they May be doing something wrong.

Edited by PyroXfire

The most ironic part of all of this that YOU forgot to mention was I =ion=andrew was not on the server at the time.

and the most best part about it you banned me as well. same as for =ion= baman