cybersolder

Bleeding not indicating, can't be healed

Date/Time: 12 sep 2012 ~0:15

What happened: Hit by zombie doing bleeding, but not showing at indicators. When using bandage, quick bleeding slowing, but continues with leak about 10-30 pts of blood in 1-3 sec (=slow death), and can't be healed. All indicators alright (green). But at debug monitor can see bleeding.

In third-person view no animation of bleeding.

It happens already 3 time at this 2-3 days.

At last time I have many meat (on about 9000 pts) and this bleeding stopping. But other times I die.

Where you were: West of map.

What you were doing: I tried use bandages more 10 times, painkillers - it don't help. I using many canned and meats, for get some time before die from this bug.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.6

*Server(s) you were on: DE 873, and 2 other server before. I tried relog with bleeding to other servers but bleeding don't disappear.

*Timeline of events before/after error: Bug begins after hit by zombie.

Look at debug monitor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6lJPHBniI0&feature=youtu.be

i had this problem.eat one can of food and one drink and you will be fine again.

You absolutely definitely waited for the bandage animation loop to finish ? You didn't press any keys once you were out of the GEAR SELECTION ? No movement, reload etc etc (ALT + WASD is okay) If you don't wait for the animation to finish then you won't be bandaged,

If you don't see blood physically coming out of your character, then you may have an infection, there is a chance you can get them from zombie hits.

Edit: Also, currently the debug monitor is a bit screwed up, and whenever you have it turned on, all of the icons in the bottom right will appear green and will not change, so try turning your debug monitor off.

Edited by Simple Epicness

It is because your indicators don't update while the debug monitor is on. Most likely you are either thirsty or hungry, which is causing the slow drain.

Try setting the dayz ui option to default in game options.

Edited by gagze

you need antibiotics there rare as all hell. you need them for infections i had this same problem

if you got a friend with you should go lok for them and get blood trans fusions in the mean time so you dont die.

get well soon.

You could have an infection. In this case look in hospitals. They can spawn underneath the cardboard boxes sometimes. If you don't see the option of "open gear (medical box)" or something along the lines of that then it may mean there are tin cans, empty soda cans or even antibiotics underneath it, so open the gear over every box before leaving. If your character coughs every 30 - 45 seconds it means he has an infection. If he is not infected then what has happened is a quite common bug. It occurs when you receive a blood transfusion or bandaging or almost anything that has an animation and affects your character. It is a pretty simple fix. You need someone to give you a blood transfusion, morphine, painkillers etc. If none of that does the trick then just respawn. If it continues on respawn then I would assume it would be a serverside bug.

yeah, i think he might be ok now, 2 months later :P hehe

It is because your indicators don't update while the debug monitor is on. Most likely you are either thirsty or hungry, which is causing the slow drain.

Try setting the dayz ui option to default in game options.

he said he tried eating multiple cans and meat to stay alive... so he wasnt dieing of hunger.. tho this has prolly been solved

That happens to me sometimes except after i heal it just dosent update and i just wait until the server restarts then its fine