Elite Skydaz

Ammo troubles.

I'm currently a bandit, 38 murders, 789 zombie kills. Unfortunately I only have an M1911 with no ammo and I'm struggling to find more mags for my sniper rifles and every other sniper rifle I find has one to none mags around it. Any good spots you fellow genius killers find ammo? and also a box of matches :D

P.S I need the ammo because I enjoy killing people dearly.

EDIT: Where are your favorite ammo spots? And for what weapons?

Edited by Elite Skydaz

What's in it for me? If I'm going to help a bandit then I better get a good reward out of it.

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 1

I promise not to kill you... ever :D

A player with a sniper rifle, 38 kills and no box of matches? WTF?

Ah wait, i get it, you're one of those sitting on a hill killing people and not looting them

Well, grow some balls and get someone to loot them, a good sniper team has three members: Sniper, Spotter, Looter

• Like 7

Ah wait, i get it, you're one of those sitting on a hill killing people and not looting them

Well, grow some balls and get someone to loot them, a good sniper team has three members: Sniper, Spotter, Looter

Actually, I've struggled to find a box of matches just because of the fact that I can't.

Edited by Elite Skydaz

Elektro hill. You will always find a sniper with mad shit. Any 20+ server. Have fun.

Thank you, I found a couple of mags and a couple of kills when I was finished.
  • Like 2

I'm currently a bandit, 38 murders, 789 zombie kills. Unfortunately I only have an M1911 with no ammo and I'm struggling to find more mags for my sniper rifles and every other sniper rifle I find has one to none mags around it. Any good spots you fellow genius killers find ammo? and also a box of matches :D

P.S I need the ammo because I enjoy killing people dearly.

The bodies of the people you kill should keep you stocked just fine.

Someone having trouble with finding 1911 ammo? Never thought I'd see the day.

My advice buddy, if you have a big enough bag, either get a secondary pistol to use when your main runs low/out, or stash your gun and use the axe till your restocked. Sounds like your aim might need work, because a good sniper doesn't usually have to worry about finding so much ammo.

I'd also advise maybe not hunting spawners on the coast, waste of ammo, and bad sportsmanship imo.

You know that if you find .45 mags you can convert them to the m1911 mags or vise versa.

Just right click on the item in your invetory and select convert to: *whatever mag*

Hope this helps your little baditry problem :D

Keep spanking those new spawns if you are. I'd suggest a second screen with the dayz db map and loot accordingly.

Depends what rifle you use.

I sport a M107 for my anti-player duties and I can find ammo pretty regularly off dead zombies at deer stands (soldier heavy class). It probably won't show up just wheeling over them but if you access their gear you might be surprised.

Someone having trouble with finding 1911 ammo? Never thought I'd see the day.

My advice buddy, if you have a big enough bag, either get a secondary pistol to use when your main runs low/out, or stash your gun and use the axe till your restocked. Sounds like your aim might need work, because a good sniper doesn't usually have to worry about finding so much ammo.

I'd also advise maybe not hunting spawners on the coast, waste of ammo, and bad sportsmanship imo.

I started off with only 2 mags when I found my AS50 unfortunately, the people I kill had occasional things on them none of them had a box of matches they either had only a hatchet and a couple of food supplies. So I'm just going to make a quick scan of the people I kill, to see if they're worth looting or not.

Depends what rifle you use.

I sport a M107 for my anti-player duties and I can find ammo pretty regularly off dead zombies at deer stands (soldier heavy class). It probably won't show up just wheeling over them but if you access their gear you might be surprised.

I found a couple of M107's in my newbie days, struggle to find it now.

I always try to loot my kills, and I snipe solo like a boss. Yeah, I die a lot.

I'm still surprised that this is so called "HOT"

just switch to another gun. sometimes you gotta sack up and downgrade your weapon to something with more ammo.

The only sniper I like to use is the DMR. On occasion if I get the opportunity I'll use an M24 for a change of pace since I already have ammo for it by breaking down DMR mags.

I find at least one DMR mag every time I hit Balota, and I find them in Fire Stations quite a bit. I usually have 4 or 5 mags before I ever get ahold of the rifle, so I tend to be set until I pass out of existence. I find M107 mags there occasionally as well.

And I know what you mean about the matches. I've never had a problem finding a compass, a map, hunting knife, or an axe. But fuckin' matches... usually it's the last thing I find. Of course once I loot some matches off some guy I find 3 boxes in the Zeleno supermarket.

• Like 1

The only sniper I like to use is the DMR. On occasion if I get the opportunity I'll use an M24 for a change of pace since I already have ammo for it by breaking down DMR mags.

I find at least one DMR mag every time I hit Balota, and I find them in Fire Stations quite a bit. I usually have 4 or 5 mags before I ever get ahold of the rifle, so I tend to be set until I pass out of existence. I find M107 mags there occasionally as well.

And I know what you mean about the matches. I've never had a problem finding a compass, a map, hunting knife, or an axe. But fuckin' matches... usually it's the last thing I find. Of course once I loot some matches off some guy I find 3 boxes in the Zeleno supermarket.

Beans to you my friend, beans to you.

I've had a lot of trouble finding matches in my time as well, I'd spawn, get most survival tools and I'd have no matches EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I think I actually spent a week or so running from the NW airfield to berezino just so I could cook my meat at the barrels, and then run back again, fun times.

I've had a lot of trouble finding matches in my time as well, I'd spawn, get most survival tools and I'd have no matches EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I think I actually spent a week or so running from the NW airfield to berezino just so I could cook my meat at the barrels, and then run back again, fun times.

I recently found a box of matches from a player I had killed, he had nothing but a couple of makarov mags and those matches. Lucky bastard for him, until he died.