Contents

===========================================

• Government
  • Military
  • Citizens
  • Council/Congress
  • Settlements/Camps

1. Government --

The Government Is controlled By The People of TNUR, they Vote For a Member Of there Camp(Settlemet) To have a Seat on the Council, And in the Captial The President is Voted Apon. It is Still handled by the council on if the Current Candidate meets the Requriements! The Government is a Republic/Democracy, This is why we Call our selfs "The Democracy Of the Apocalypse"!

2. Military --

The Military, is the Main Defense incase of Raids. It is also the Protection for Citizens in side of Settlements/Camps, The Private Sector For Government Is in charge of protecting the council and President. It strongly Resemples the U.S Marines, So if you join be prepered to go though training/Boot Camp!

3. Citizens --

Citizens, are the bulk of TNUR! They are responsable for Economy and Supplies, The Sell/Trade Items for Diffrent Items of Same or Lower Value. Trades for high are need for a amount of item equal to it in the amount to trade off for more. Citizens-Ships must be attained from The Council or Embasseders, When you get one you also get a Map of the Settlements(hosted on site)!

4. Council/Congress

They Make the Laws, Hold Court for Criminals. They will controll TNUR In the absent of a Sutable Candidate for President, they also are in control of punshments for law breaking. Currently, we have no Council till we start setting up Camps an gain citizens for them!\

5. Settlements/Camps

Settlements/Camps are, what in terms form "The New United Republic". What we will have to do is have a huge Militaryforce, go in clear it out and guarded it, to form it(for Big Areas) Other Wise We tend to stay away from citys like Cherno & Electro. The Military will be in charge of protection, be ready to work for the protection Citizens!

Want To Join TNUR

=============================

Just Fill out Our application!

Timezone:

RP Experience:

Gaming Experience:

Name:

Wallpapers

JJB0V.png

Edited by Toxic_Cyber
  • Like 6

Roleplay eh? Sounds good, it's going to be hard to pull off with hackers, minges and all.

Yea, I know But Im Willing To Put In The Effort.. An If We all Who Want in can, We Could OverCome that!

:beans: for the ambition. Going to take alot of work and even more luck to get this project off the ground, but either way I want to see what happens.

You may want to consider speaking and possibly allying to the Coalition, who has similar ideals and already has several hundred members backing it.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/73671-the-coalition-changing-the-culture-of-dayz/

Good luck with it.

I love that people go for more than just PVP in DayZ.

• Like 2

Timezone: CST -06

RP Experience: I used to RP on WoW for a few months, I enjoyed it.

Gaming Experience: 8 years of playing games.

Name: IGN: Welch

IRL: Davis Welch

Sounds real neat, and a great idea. I'm willing to help out!

Excuse age, I don't talk much...

Timezone:central

RP Experience: lots of mmo rp experience

Gaming Experience: been gaming since 7 years old so quite a bit

Name: Elliot

I was actually excited for most of this until I saw your "flag"

I don't have anything against america, but the " 'merica, fuck yeah" is just... no.

I mean it's post apocalypse, there are no more borders, just people, be them survivors or bandits. you can have any label/sign/flag your imagination can come up with, and you choose an american flag. what about all the players that aren't american? how exactly does this fit in?

regardless good luck with your project for however long it lasts until douchebag X, Y and Z decide to satchel charge the place

Edited by kryvian
  • Like 1

Its Was Going To Be Burning One, I need It to Form A Flag, So I choose one.. I Allow All non-amercans as long as you can speak english.

I'm in the uk nearly 15 and have played arma2 oa but not much of dayz I would like a civilian role of hunting or something like that

I would be willing to hunt for trade

Timezone:London time

RP Experience:roblox and some dayz

Gaming Experience:boot camp and some game time

Name:a.williams

Plz send message reply if I can join

Timezone:UTC/GMT -6 hours(Chicago)

RP Experience:Some

Gaming Experience:2 months+

Name:Ib

I would prefer the Marines

Timezone: UTC -5

RP Experience: Some, mostly alone trying to interact with survivors

Gaming Experience: Several years now, steam library is filled to the point that you need to scroll through the games. Long time Dayz player too.

Name: Albert

Edited by son54