mick17

Different maps that are connected to Chernarus.

I think it'd be pretty awesome if instead of creating a bunch of different 'single' maps, as the dev team said they are going to. Create one large map, with all the different single maps in it. You have to travel to them via boat, helicopter, car, etc... Boats are pretty useless as the game is, but say you fixed up a boat, you could now travel to a new island or landmass. Or you have a helicopter and you fly way north, east, or west and you find new cities and towns and terrains and climates. Obviously having transitional terrains and climates between the new areas and things like that.

It's not Minecraft... If you travel in real life in a certain direction the climate and terrain and weather all change according to how the earth is tilted and wind patterns and how close/far it is from the equator. I'm talking about realistic changes to the terrain and climate as you travel, high mountains? Well there's snow on the top of those which you would need very warm clothing to traverse. (Which they want to implement clothing in some form down the road)

They want to add construction as well. Would you not want that just cause "This is not minecraft thx"?

I mean if they have the capability of putting flowing rivers into the maps, how cool would it be to follow that river through the map (into another 'map') and find something similar to a Grand Canyon, or some other amazing landscape? Or find large cities (along the lines of Atlanta, (Walking Dead?)) with massive amounts of zombies. Or find tropical areas like the already existing Lingor Island via a boat?

• Like 1

This is not minecraft thx.

Also lol, oshnatour1

Have you ever played EVE? If so it would have to be very similar to that. And well they managed to get it to work for not only one galaxy, but many others as well. In EVE you don't choose a server to join. You just play the game. There are different servers for different areas, but you don't have to join them it does it automatically. It would be very possible to make the entire earth using this system. It would just take a long time.

• Like 1

This is actually something Rocket is already considering implementing.

For real? Just curious where you heard? I've read about what he wants to do but I never saw that.