Sign in to follow this  
nikinor

This Week's Psychopathical and Mildly Entertaining Bloodbath

MEANWHILE, THE TRIO CONTINUES ON WITHOUT IPRO FOR AN ENTIRE EXCRUCIATING DAY! Will they survive? Tune in next time on the next sentence!

While sniping at Elektro with iPro (and seitix if he hadn't of gone to bed so early), iPro and his absolutely horrid shooting managed to kill two people. After a friend who wanted to play DayZ came in, we went to pick them up, and iPro saw a bike from a mile away. He took it, found another bike, his friend disconnected early, blah blah blah, we rode off into the sunset.

Our joyride through Cherno and Elektro didn't last long. We passed a firing squad full of shots worse than iPro who managed to miss absolutely every shot going full auto at us with MK48 MOD 0's. We made it to a little north of Krutoy Cap before we encountered some unarmed players. What happened next? One of them spawned an AS50 TWS (this was in the Hackers. Hackers everywhere. post I made) and we exchanged bullets in eachother's heads. I died, but only lost a ghillie suit. We took the guy's AS50 TWS and, shortly after, we accidentally made it disintegrate in the deep bowels of our enormous backpacks. We also lost a CZ 550, as well as our ability to snipe thanks to the same backpack glitch. I guess it's karma for ending those two poor guy's dayZ career.

We got back on our bikes, and decided to head to Berenzino because, really, who goes there anymore? An hour of waiting for loot to spawn later, it spawned, and we got in and out in a jiffy. Since it was so close, we hit NE airfield too, but only lost a clip of ammo and both of our bikes. iPro's bike glitched out, flung into the air and exploded, leaving only a husk behind on the ground, and in search for a UAZ at black lake, my bike went speeding down a small hill and was trapped in a pit next to the lake. I tried to get it out, but it was lost in about an inch of water.

So, skipping ahead about 25 minutes of walking and discussing the amazing physical properties of micspam, we hit NE airfield and got nothing. Nothing at all. Shocker.

At this point, all we had was a winchester, a backpack full of food and medical supplies, a M16, an M9 and all the courage in the world. As a relief from the hellish mess we were in, Stary Sobor had a M204 M16A4, an MP5 with 10 G17 mags scattered across the camp and 3 actual mags. While leaving Stary, we also saw a downed helicopter with an SD Bizon PP-19. We took it.

We eventually returned to Elektro, and continued the blood bath with 4 kills the other day, and two kills today. One of the kills today managed to reach success with the help of a miracle 200m headshot with an M16 and an M204.

Oh, also, we killed the same poor bastard twice.

RIP Bikes. 2012-2012

We will never forget you.

• Like 3

Episode 2 of the Marvelous Misadventures of Nikinor and Friends is coming soon.

We're going to be hung by our genitals and fed to wolves.

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BIKES

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Day two.

AFTER A PERILOUS JOURNEY THROUGH CHERNOGORSK THE DAY BEFORE, iPRO AND NIKINOR SPAWN IN A FIRE STATION ONLY TO BE UNDER A HAIL OF MK12 FIRE. NO IDIOTS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS DOCUMENTARY.

After alt+F4ing during their first hacker encounter of the day, the two found their scrawny asses onto a server with about 12 people. Nothing interesting happened. At all. We searched apartments and got a can of pepsi, and we found out that tin cans can break hospital windows. That would've come in handy earlier so we didn't waste multiple mags of M9 ammo getting in.

We got up to the top of the silos, decided to log off there, join a populated server and snipe. Things went amazingly.

Four murders. Two hackers. A whole lot of sweat and masculinity.

Also, some poor bastard with a hatchet got to the top of our ladder, but iPro quickly made him into swiss cheese just as he got off of it.

Nothing interesting other than 3 hacker encounters happened today. At all. Why am I logging this?

Exploding bikes, micspam, sweat and masculinity..wtf is not to like heya ? Get some !