Sign in to follow this  
andrewmont

Looking for people to team up with. I'm in UK.

Been playing solo since I got Day Z except one friendly encounter. Looking to team up with some people. I'm a relatively casual player.

• Like 1

Hi, you're welcome to get invovled with our community. We have over 200 Day Z players with varying acitivty levels but theres always players online. We use Teamspeak and have various diffrent Fire teams for more comeptivie or objective based play as well as for some events (Such as our Bounty HunterZ event). We're mostly adult gamers based in and around the UK (although we have US and Euro members too!) and have no requirements or restrictions. All we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense.

Our teamspeak server can be seen here : www.bsbnetwork.com/servers As you can see its busty right now too, as is teh case for most of the day and night.

To get invovled just join it and maybe register at our website and check out our forum to get to know the guys! The main website addess is www.bsbnetwork.com

Hey man, I'll play with you, and I'm also from Scotland! My Steam/Skype is GingeCrivens. Add me if your wanting a game.

• Like 1

Your welcome to join with my group (plenty of spare weapons, so you can get properly geared up.) We play casually, and are currently working on getting a new car (since the last one became a fireball), so that is properly what we will be doing for the next couple of playsessions. Hit me up on the PM if that sounds good to you :P