Sign in to follow this  
Matthias1987

BIS_Effects_AirDestruction

This is in my remoteexcec.log and i'm not sure if this is due to a normal chopper crash, or the guy hacking in my server? Could someone please elaborate. I have searched for it, found topics about it, but there were no awnsers, only speculation.

24.08.2012 10:33:23: (Name) (79.229.73.77:29296) 205422cf28dfc1a2f04c8dfc5705 - #40 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"

Change name and GUID.

He is currently still playing in my server so i need to figure out if i have to ban him.

gr

look into the createvehicle look, if there is also a line with the same timeline that tells you that a helicopter is crashed, then he crashed a helicopter.

If not, he runs a script and "hide" it from the logs = ban him.

look into the createvehicle look, if there is also a line with the same timeline that tells you that a helicopter is crashed, then he crashed a helicopter.

If not, he runs a script and "hide" it from the logs = ban him.

There is nothing in the createvehicle.log.. I am going to ban him then. Btw: this happened twice. Same message yesterday, and now 5 minutes ago.

On legit helicopter crash it appears to be 3-line in remoteexec.log

DD.MM.YYYY 19:51:43: NAME (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUID - #38 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"

DD.MM.YYYY 19:51:43: NAME (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUID - #38 "[this, 0.529505, 179.613]spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2"

DD.MM.YYYY 19:51:45: NAME (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUID - #38 "[this, 0.529505, 179.613,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn"

And in the createvehicle.log there is two lines

DD.MM.YYYY 19:51:43: NAME (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUID - #0 "HelicopterExploSmall" 5:11 0:0 [POSX,POSY,11] [0,0,0]

DD.MM.YYYY 19:51:43: NAME (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUID - #0 "HelicopterExploBig" 5:12 0:0 [POSX,POSY,12] [0,0,0]

Edited by Caine

On legit helicopter crash it appears to be 3-line

DD.MM.YYYY 19:51:43: NAME (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUID - #38 "[this] spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestruction"

DD.MM.YYYY 19:51:43: NAME (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUID - #38 "[this, 0.529505, 179.613]spawn BIS_Effects_AirDestructionStage2"

DD.MM.YYYY 19:51:45: NAME (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) GUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUIDGUID - #38 "[this, 0.529505, 179.613,false,true]spawn BIS_Effects_Burn"

Thanks for input, i have just banned him. Happened twice within 24 hours, just doesn't add up. Messaged him twice to contact me, with the means, no response.

Dont forget to report him here on the forums, but you know even logfiles are not enough for the stuff ^^

yeah yeah we server admins really "like" the cheater freandly admin rules ^^