team_player

I'm a bit confused

I've recently seen DayZ new updates Lingor and Takistan. I can't update atm due to a slow connection but I was wondering if anyone could explain to me what they are, are they new maps or what?

Yes, they are both new maps also another map is called Utes, no need for a download for that map just search Utes and it should come out.

But the new maps do not share a hive correct? I mean gear and such will not be there if you play on one map a bit then swap to another. Correct me if I am wrong. It happens from time to time.

Charnerous is the only Official DayZ Map...

Others are Community Made so no, they are not on the Global Hive and you have other Charakteres.

But the new maps do not share a hive correct? I mean gear and such will not be there if you play on one map a bit then swap to another. Correct me if I am wrong. It happens from time to time.

They do not share a hive and usually every private server has their own database in which you get a new character stored on.

a little off topic but somebody knows a server playing takistan?

happy birthday ;D 94.242.227.26:2342

My first post <3 lolol

Edited by chescatt

Utes is a clusterfuck of PvP, so if you don't want meeting someone (and having a shoot out) every 5-20 minutes, stay away from that.

Lingor is cool, since you can access nearly every building, more weapons, etc., but still sort of a PvP clusterfuck.

What you are looking for is a private server. They can be found in the 'Private Hive Discussion' forum.

Let's go there, let's all go.

Moved.