Zedundead

Looking for active Day Z players to join our gaming community

We are no longer recruiting for DayZ. Thank you for your interest.

Looking for a group of laid back gamers who enjoy playing in stress free / drama free environments? Want the structure of a clan without the rigidity of activity requirements? The 209th might be for you.

The 209th has been around for almost a decade, starting with MoH:AA, and moving into CoD1, CoD2, CoD4, WoW, and finally BC2 and BF3. We mainly cater to FPS, but we also have multiple members who play RPG games.

We are looking mainly for players 18 years and older. We may make an exception for younger gamers based on level of maturity. But we aren't making any promises.

What do we offer our members?

- A professionally developed and maintained website and community

- Active leadership

- Military style ranking system - awarded on tenure and involvement

- TS3, BF3 (32 slot), BC2 (32 slot)

- Scheduled gamenights where all members get together to play

What do we expect?

- Have fun when you're around us. Most of us game to get away from the stress of life. We hope you do the same

- Be online when you can, and let us know if you're going to be away for extended periods of time

- Use Xfire (or steam).

If you're interested in becoming a member, visit us at http://www.209thclan.com/

If you want you can also join our TS3 server and join the DayZ channel!

Im 21 and I will have a headset ASAP, you guys got anything goin for DayZ right now? I want to join up with some people.

Im 21 and I will have a headset ASAP' date=' you guys got anything goin for DayZ right now? I want to join up with some people.

[/quote']

Some of us are trying to start getting DayZ up in the clan so that we can all play together. There's 2 of us playing concurrently right now.

If you want to join us Clash come in TS and we'll tell you where we are playing.

Tried signing up for the forum but after entering the capture and pressing enter the page just reloads with a new capture. I cant find any point where Ive failed to enter something in and Ive tried changing the username but now it says Ive made too many sign up attempt. Any ideas?

Hi' date=' this is posted in the wrong area. Before you create a new thread, it is good to always read the sticky threads first (Please read this before creating a new thread).

Thread moved to correct area.

Thank you, we weren't sure if it was the right section for this thread.

Tried signing up for the forum but after entering the capture and pressing enter the page just reloads with a new capture. I cant find any point where Ive failed to enter something in and Ive tried changing the username but now it says Ive made too many sign up attempt. Any ideas?

That's weird, a couple of people have already registered in the forums, maybe you did something wrong? I'm not really sure though.

Hey guys, i'm 19 and would like to find some none douche bags to play this game with.

Everyone i talk to ingame kills me on sight haha

Hopefully in the future we can play more than just DayZ together

Hey guys' date=' i'm 19 and would like to find some none douche bags to play this game with.

Everyone i talk to ingame kills me on sight haha

Hopefully in the future we can play more than just DayZ together

[/quote']

Well, we also play a bunch of other games, including Battlefield 3, CoD 1, LoL, WoW, Minecraft, DayZ, etc...

Check the website and the forums :)

You guys have caught my attention. Unfortunatly im just 17 (and halfish), but ill hop in your ts tomorrow and see if the 209th is something for me (and i for the 209th). Im a proficient dayz player coming with own gear, so no hussle there.

You guys have caught my attention. Unfortunatly im just 17 (and halfish)' date=' but ill hop in your ts tomorrow and see if the 209th is something for me (and i for the 209th). Im a proficient dayz player coming with own gear, so no hussle there.

[/quote']

Well, as long as you're a mature guy we have no problem. Just a little secret, I'm 17 (Even though everyone thinks I'm like 30 because of my voice LOL).

Try hopping in today since there's a bunch of us that are gonna play DayZ tonight! Also, take a look and register at our forums :)

I am a very busy man piipe,i got multiple dayz "projects" running around that i need to either close or start. And i will hear if i got my diploma tomorrow, so i prefer not to be a zombie. You'll see me in ts probably around 11/12 GMT.

Maffo signing off

I am a very busy man piipe' date='i got multiple dayz "projects" running around that i need to either close or start. And i will hear if i got my diploma tomorrow, so i prefer not to be a zombie. You'll see me in ts probably around 11/12 GMT.

Maffo signing off

[/quote']

Oh ok, no problem dude! Hope to see you tomorrow so that we can play some DayZ ;)

We had a pretty good Gamenight today! 7 of us playing and found 2 vehicles (1 exploded :[) But it was lots of fun!

So, if there's people still looking for a gaming community to play with, join us on our Teamspeak! :D

So' date=' its quite silent in ts unfortunatly

[/quote']

It really depends on the hour you're trying to log in.

I would prefer quiet over non stop meaningless chatter...

There are a lot of in-game sounds you have to pay very close attention to.

I would prefer quiet over non stop meaningless chatter...

There are a lot of in-game sounds you have to pay very close attention to.

That's why we try to keep talking to a minimum when raiding a dangerous place.

I was just wondering how many active people you have playing at the moment?

I'm looking to join a group myself because running alone is getting really dangerous these days :).

Same question as above. I will try Teamspeak channel tonight and hopefully catch one of you there. My name steam name is "cricket". If I'm not working, having sex or eating I'm playing dayz. Grouping up with a few people I can actually trust would be great.