FrankTheDuck

Gungrave Warriors DayZ server

We have dropped our public hive server US 632 and moved to a HFB hive server. ( I don't care what anyone says about HFB servers, 3 months and I've had nothing but excellent service)

server name: DayZ Private Server - Hosted by Gungrave Warriors

Currently set to Regular.

We're looking for people to build a community with on our server, Bandits/survivors and inbetweeners! A mix of all is required for DayZ to be what it should be.

Any groups of players/clans/solo players are more then welcome to make our server their home.

I can be contacted here, Or you can get in contact with us via our site (In my profile)

Come one and all.

FrankTheDuck

!GuN! Frankie (In game)

Sorry I should have put all this in original post.

Currently vehicle count I'm assuming is what a usual hive would have, We have no real intention of changing from DayZ's normal structure unless we really have too.

Nameplates: NO

Night time: When the sun sets of course UTC +8

Waypoints: YES

And NO Our clan has NOT horded all the vehicles whilst the server numbers have been low.

And to help entice some people to come play, We actually have a UAZ we are willing to donate to someone/s with some gear in it. We haven't stocked it with the gear yet, But it will have things such as:

Weapons:

M4's

AK's

Shottys

M9's

G17's

Items

Jerry cansx2

Possible spare parts

We also hope to get the basic gear to put in it as well:

Alice

Map

Compass

Waterbotlles

Knife

Hatchet

Matches

Food

So if anyone is interested either hit me up on here or PM

Atm no. We are freely letting people play, We have considered the white list option, But I'd rather build a community of players before bringing in such a thing. And if hackers begin targeting us a whitelist may be brought in over night.

If your keen on the vehicle just let me know, We'll get what gear we have into it and sort out a meet point

We are also open to the publics ideas with possible events we could hold, Ideas for server settings anything that people would be interested in.

Shameless BUMP:D

UAZ still on offer! Currently Stocked with

AKM

M4A1 CCO

Bizon

(ammo for all)

M9SD

G17

(ammo for all)

Food

Drink

Map