xxblink

Can you destroy hacked in ammo boxes?

I've come across them more then once, with tons of copies of weapons in them. Is there anyway to destroy the ammo boxes, the way you destroy a tent?

I've come across them more then once, with tons of copies of weapons in them. Is there anyway to destroy the ammo boxes, the way you destroy a tent?

I believe if I can remember from ArmA 2 (you know, that game that only a small percent of the DayZ community has played), you can shoot them. But they explode because blowing up ammo dumps causes larger explosions...

You can blow up the normal ammo crates but I have noticed skiddies can use med boxes to bring in guns and you cannot blow them up. I tried to with 20 satchels from the box and nothing.

• Like 1

Yeh, you can blow them up, they take a fair amount of bullets though, satchel charge works well.

I think the server I play on has the script restrictions for that kind of stuff so I haven't seen an hacked crate in awhile.

If I were you I would just sit in a comfortable spot and snipe noobs who try and loot it.

I have seen the green crates blown up via lots of bullets.

I have seen the medical boxes disappear via satchel charges.

Since they apparently have lots of both inside, go nuts. It'll go away eventually.