skibbles911

RESPECT! not everyone is a Duck

So yesterday i was trying to make my way back to bolota in my mystery van i know classy ;) , anyways we were on our way to pick up a buddy of ours that had just died , so we found him i dropped him an AK and then we couldn't find it well my teammate took it upon himself to back the van up while i was behind it and ended up killing me. I cursed i swore but ultimately i i told them there gonna have to wait they're until i get back to my body to get my stuff back. well along the way i happen to come across another player whose decked out in pretty much everything, panicking when i saw him i started to run circles and was struggling to hit the direct chat button to say friendly, good thing he had the respect to not shoot on sight asking me if i was lost and i needed help i replied with "no man just trying to get back to my body please don't shoot" while i run circles around him hoping to pose some kind of super distraction lol , soo he just said you go your way ill go mine , now i didn't get this players name but if he sees this and or even remembers thanks man i owe you a can of beans or something

point is ive been playing long enough to think everyone is a fucking douche bag who shoots even the coastal cuties for one box of painkillers but guys like this i respect and to that cheers :thumbsup: :beans:

• Like 4

So yesterday i was trying to make my way back to bolota in my mystery van i know classy ;) , anyways we were on our way to pick up a buddy of ours that had just died , so we found him i dropped him an AK and then we couldn't find it well my teammate took it upon himself to back the van up while i was behind it and ended up killing me. I cursed i swore but ultimately i i told them there gonna have to wait they're until i get back to my body to get my stuff back. well along the way i happen to come across another player whose decked out in pretty much everything, panicking when i saw him i started to run circles and was struggling to hit the direct chat button to say friendly, good thing he had the respect to not shoot on sight asking me if i was lost and i needed help i replied with "no man just trying to get back to my body please don't shoot" while i run circles around him hoping to pose some kind of super distraction lol , soo he just said you go your way ill go mine , now i didn't get this players name but if he sees this and or even remembers thanks man i owe you a can of beans or something

point is ive been playing long enough to think everyone is a fucking douche bag who shoots even the coastal cuties for one box of painkillers but guys like this i respect and to that cheers :thumbsup: :beans:

get online already!

• Like 1

Glad to know everyone is not a duck, I was afraid hackers had turned us all into ducks again........

• Like 1

He sounds like a nice dude. I can't remember the last time I ran into someone and they held down their gun.

One day, I hope.

I am the same way I only kill if the person poses a threat to me or the idiot who I decided to let live and say go on your way while im crouched waiting for one of my friends to come up he decides to loot my backpack and steal my M107 sniper with no ammo...To this day I am still ticked because of that but I do not kill on site I will wait a sec to see your actions..But then again the people I play with kill on site. We were all noobs once why I do not like killing fresh spawn people theres no point in grifing. :)