eg_e_daniel@hotmail.com

[ Video] This is not cool ! Why do people do this in DayZ !!

You surrendered to a Makarov. A gun that doesn't even have enough bullets in one clip to kill a man.

Edited by Forceflare

he shot you into uncautious just for safety. you WERE wearing a bandit skin. be happy he let you go. i would have just killed you personally.

woah there toughguy

You should have probably avoided contact with armed survivor and since you are wearing bandit towel, you can't expect much mercy.

After my experience with bandits, the worst one was when I was bandaging bandit who begged me to do it and then ofc he shot me to head 3x times, I would have most likely killed you as a precaution. You could have found some weapon and stalk me and kill me, so why risc it?

On the other hand you dont have that low humanity, so it is possible you were just defending yourself which can not be checked ingame anyway..... It is a tough choice to trust people in this game and more so those who wear mark of shame (bandit towel).

Edited by Hombre

After he didn't shoot you instantly, you should have put your arms down and moved around a bit. You looked like you were waiting to be executed.

You surrendered to a Makarov. A gun that doesn't even have enough bullets in one clip to kill a man.

I wasn't playin too serious :)

he shot you into uncautious just for safety. you WERE wearing a bandit skin. be happy he let you go. i would have just killed you personally.

Well I wasnt even goin the same direction :)

You should have probably avoided contact with armed survivor and since you are wearing bandit towel, you can't expect much mercy.

After my experience with bandits, the worst one was when I was bandaging bandit who begged me to do it and then ofc he shot me to head 3x times, I would have most likely killed you as a precaution. You could have found some weapon and stalk me and kill me, so why risc it?

On the other hand you dont have that low humanity, so it is possible you were just defending yourself which can not be checked ingame anyway..... It is a tough choice to trust people in this game and more so those who wear mark of shame (bandit towel).

No i am not really a bandit :) anyways I jsut stopped cause I thought it'd be fun to see if I could trust someone .. but he did say '' I don't care if your a bandit or not '' when he approached :P but still, was all in good fun :) but The trust issues in this game are kidna realistic tho !

2 questions:

1. How do you survive a shot to the head?!?

2. How do you trigger surrender so i don't have to spam it?

1. It's a makarov, does about 2k dmg to the head :P so I'm guessing it only gives u a slight fracture.

2. go to controls and bind a key to it yourself :) Mine is on num pad 0 atm