SiDi

Hacker name [B|F]Ghost reportet

Hallo dayzmod.com and other users from dayz i have last week on my server de 845 one Hacker banned with the name, GUID and Ip:

Name: [b|F]Ghost

GUID: e36c41f88bef834d67b1d181da02039d

Ip: xxxxxxxxxxxx many x'es

He have spawned bots, created hacking weapons zb MG 36, G36C sd, as50 TWS and other weapons.

He have portet all players to cernogosk and all with one klick killed he have using wallhack and with one click all vehicles and player bases destroyed. rocked please bann him and hes frends all [b|F] Players have this hack and used it on all servers.... he can too vehicles creating :(

Edited by Max Planck
please leave IPs out

Also post a proper cheat report you twat.

[user warned. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck

For the love of narsil, here we go:

Hi guys, last week i caught this guy hacking on my own server (DE 845):

He was spawning hacked weapons, f.e. G36C SD and AS50 TWS and spawned AI units as well.

That guy teleported all players to cherno and suddenly everyone was killed.

He's using some kind of ESP and was able to destroy all tents and vehicles over the map.

He was even able to spawn vehicles.

Rocket, please ban him and his [b|F] Clan friends because all of them are using the hacks on servers.

______

quite obvious you're german and used google translator. please read the forums, DayZ Devs do not ban players, BattlEye does.

// Was für eine grauenhafte google Übersetzung. Bitte lies die Foren, die DayZ Entwickler bannen keine Spieler, das ist BattlEye's Job.

• Like 1