zillabunny

How do I play now that i'm fully geared

1. get tents

2. build some tents not far from spawn points

3. put your gear in there and SAVE! u are ok to take the gear out

after server restart all gear will spawn in there so u dont have to worry :)

I dont give a flying fuck what u think about this because im sick of running to NWA just to get a decent weapon

Get ready to cry some moar,

because, whenever you care what I think, when the standalone gets out, that shit will probably be solved.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/81418278/CRY_SOME_MORE_by_Digicaek.png

Entertainment at it's best! Mwhaha

@OP

Do what I did. Start getting white listed as a Medic. Gear up with all your meds, food/drink and ammo. Find a patient and get a big rush if you complete your mission without getting shot in the back. Seriously, it's a bigger rush than a dime bag of crack rock!

Just hide you're truck some where with all you're gear and die, then just start over, when that get's boring go back to the truck and gear up

Get a sniper Rifle, sit on a high hill and just snipe people. Move to a new location, rinse and repeat

Just pull a Leroy Jenkins. Or get a bunch of satchel charges run thru electro demolishing buildings on a high pop server avoiding sniper fire then lead some player into a building then laugh as he comes in and detonate another one taking him with you

Get a couple Tents, place them on the hills by Spawn Cherno in different locations - Fill them up with Steaks, Meds, Drinks, Pistols, and ammo then wait for newbie spawners and help them - I just found 2 tents and I will start doing it on my Server - I have helped some without the Tents but to much running - No matter what you decide have fun (except Bandit) :)

I'm in about the same place as the OP. I'm on day 23 and have all the greatest gear, Tents full of everything, 1 Pickup, 1 ATV, 1 tractor, 1 bike. I've been going on hunting trips but never roam to far from the nest. Been thinking about going for the helo but don't want to risk dying either gettng there or flying it.. BORED OF THIS GAME!

I'm in about the same place as the OP. I'm on day 23 and have all the greatest gear, Tents full of everything, 1 Pickup, 1 ATV, 1 tractor, 1 bike. I've been going on hunting trips but never roam to far from the nest. Been thinking about going for the helo but don't want to risk dying either gettng there or flying it.. BORED OF THIS GAME!

Wait, so you're bored, and you have ideas(heli) but don't wanna try them? Do you want to be bored? I don't get it.

Getting the helo seems like the only thing left to do but I never flew it so..

Just run around small towns if you wan't to stay alive. I wouldn't suggest going into Electro or any of the big cities if you don't wan't to die or if anything just play on low pop servers and you should be fine. For me I can't stand surviving for that long, I like going into high pop servers and just walking around in the big cities killling anyone I see :).

Wait till I find your camp.......

Muahahahahaha