Abredex

Wrongly banned.

I was just globally banned #3065 I believe, for trying to log into my clans server, I'm wondering why? I haven't touched or looked at a hack ever, I did receive a bad serial number earlier yesterday but I fixed it and worked perfectly, got it again today and now I'm banned for logging in? Please fix this asap, because I am really annoyed..

What Am I supposed to do with that?

*cough*

Global Ban #3065 [ 20.08.2012 • 11:20 ] line.gif Recently many users have contacted us regarding this specific ban. We've investigated the problem and found that it's simply caused by a fake hack that is in fact a cd-key stealer. It also overwrites the user's actual cd-key with a banned one resulting in this very ban ID (the actual cd-key is not banned due to this).

This news post will be removed shortly as there is no point in mentioning such things. After all it's the cheaters' fault for getting themselves banned like that.

• Like 1

*cough*

Global Ban #3065 [ 20.08.2012 • 11:20 ] line.gif Recently many users have contacted us regarding this specific ban. We've investigated the problem and found that it's simply caused by a fake hack that is in fact a cd-key stealer. It also overwrites the user's actual cd-key with a banned one resulting in this very ban ID (the actual cd-key is not banned due to this).

This news post will be removed shortly as there is no point in mentioning such things. After all it's the cheaters' fault for getting themselves banned like that.

LOL FUCKING LOL

But I didn't do a single thing that's the problem, I swear on my own life, Why would I try to ruin a game for me and my clan? this is bullshit..

You tried to downloads cheats or some questionable things for DayZ and you got owned. Yes you did, the proof is there. Thanks for the laugh.

But I didn't do a single thing that's the problem, I swear on my own life, Why would I try to ruin a game for me and my clan? this is bullshit..

I swear I didn't download the one that steals my key you say? Proof is in the pudding :thumbsup: