tomzim@sfr.fr

France Airsoft Association Server on Chernarus Vilayer's Hive ! 40 Slots [VETERAN-custom] 30 Vehicles, Act free, Have fun !

Hi everyone, i'm proud to announce the opening of our server on Vilayer's hive !

Name : DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/96584) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) - Server FA | Vilayer.com

IP : 94.242.227.230:2322

-Time is UTC +1 (France Time)

-We will restart the server 3 time a day ! ( 10AM - 4PM - 9PM)

-Side chat : ENABLED

-VOIP : ENABLED

France-airsoft is a Airsoft association, if you don't know what airsoft is just type 'airsoft' on google, and you ll find few answers :D

Our website (French of course) : www.france-airsoft.fr

We re few members of FA + friends who are playing DayZ, we've been playing on Ofiicial hive server since 3 months and we've decided to get our own server, but with Vilayer's hive, to avoid cheaters and server hopers, even if there are some of them too.

Difficulty is set to veteran, but it's custom because zombies are just a bit weaker than the real veteran difficulty, you have Crosshair (useful to pick some items) and you can set waypoints.

Ping limit is set to 150.

Right now we've found few vehicles and we started gathering weapons and stuff. We re playing most PvE, because of the lack of players, that's why i'm here to encourage people to join us !

We ve got friendly players actually but some of us would like to fight against other players, that's where the game become interesting ;)

The rules of server are quite simples :

-Hackers, exploiters and others dumbass will be kick immediately

-NO OTHERS RULES you can play PvP, PvE, destroy tents, vehicles, being friendly or trick people, just HAVE FUN and play as you wish, just one thing remember that if you kill one of us we will hunt you till the end of time !!

We're looking to set up Events and new maps sessions (Lingor, takistan) we'll let you know on the topic of course !

Next and first Event : "Axe only battle in Tchernogorsk" more details soon :)

Thanks eveyone and long life to DayZ !

Edited by Zimex
  • Like 1

Are you using airsoft weapons, no point blank shooting no blind fire around coners and enforcing the 2J rule? :D

• Like 1

I was hoping for a good night-time server but my hope was lost while I read about crosshairs and waypoints (cause when you have map navigating doesnt exist). But I will visit you anyway. I hope I won't expirience time changes to daytime cause I love night :D My IGN is Born to be Wild too if you will meet me then scream FRIENDLY!!!! :) Or just kill me......wait no no do not!

EDIT: I've asked is there a side chat cause I'm blind.

Edited by Born to be Wild (PL)

We re using real digital weapons :D

Born to Be wild, nothing is fixed, things could change i'm pretty agree with you concerning Waypoints, and i think CH will be deactivated soon !

• Like 1