Sign in to follow this  
thomas.bowyer@hotmail.co.uk

Sandbags (Want.)

Hi!

So, Ill keep this short, I need a thing of sandbags.

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Sandbags

I can offer almost anything in return.

even a vehicle on uk26

perfectly safe trade will be setup

let me know what you want for them.

please contact me on skype - tommygunn69uk (yea yea i was like 14 :P)

or inbox me here!

Thanks!

Damnit, I found sandbags from Balota a few days ago. Too bad I have no use for fortifications, so I didn't take them.

"Hey I'll trade you a bunch of duped gear for a sandbags that I can dupe too..."

Great thread bro.

Why not try to find some legit? You're only going to dupe the fuck out of them anyway, may as well have fun doing it?

~Sol

• Like 2

good logic and effort to troll, failed slightly though :)

nothing I have is duped, its simply aquired from tents in the north, where they got it from, who am I to say. I know ive done nowt

now, unless you have anything to contribute, go away.

So what I said was correct... it's all duped gear (even if you didn't dupe it yourself).

Sandbags are way easier to find than NVs and LS50s, I can tell you that.

Also, I'm not trolling. I was calling you out...

~Sol

no no, like most of your other posts, its trolling. and trying to bait a response. attempting to trade gear i dont want is no crime. it must be sad to go through life so sceptical as you are.

oh, and middle aged? give me a break. no adult is this pedantic.

now as previously stated go away, you contribute nothing to this thread, dayz, or infact life.

• Like 1

Pot calling the kettle black? Age is zero indication of personality. You'd know this is if you weren't too busy insulting me needlessly.

All my other posts are trolling? ALL of them? Show me. I don't really troll. I just call it like I see it... and all I see is someone with way too much "end game gear" that is ridiculously impossible to find (on my own private server playground that me and some friends mess around on, we STILL haven't found even a single pair of NVGs or an LS50 thermal... after 100+ hours of play) wanting to trade it for something that's relatively easy to find in comparison.

So weird that you only want a single sandbags too... completely useless for any reason what-so-ever (unless it's merely to complete your loot stacking collection) without mass-duping.

Face it, I called you out, and now you're mad. You can call me a troll if that makes you feel more validated/justified.

Want to know what I do with those tents I find? Dump everything on the ground and save them, empty, then run over them with a car. After that I sit in the bushes nearby and shoot anyone who tries to pick any of the shit up, and wait until the server restarts, purging the contraband from existence.

Now, stop trying to make me look like the asshole, when you insulted me at least 3 times I can see in your last post.

Good day to you :)

~Sol

Edited by Sol

You pretty much made yourself out to look like an asshole Sol.

You jumped into a thread that you had nothing to contribute to other than to accuse him of passing off duped gear. So rather than just reading it and passing onto the next topic you chose to Troll it.

You called him out? must have missed that one somewhere. Face it he called you out, you are a Troll, live with it and move on.

Oh and your private playground server is shit or you are, or both if you have not found good gear after 100+ hours play. And Bravo to you for being the hero of the wasteland and ridding us of all those troublesome tents, hanging out in the bushes and shooting anyone that comes near them, regardless of them knowing they were there and just stumbling on them. Good luck with your quest to be the biggest asshat in DayZ, you have fun out there with your beans and shit gear, here have a medal you can stick it up your arse, if there is any room what with your head being up there.

Edited by BroadswordUK1
  • Like 3

When did this thread turn into a Server Admin on Server Admin battle?

On to the topic....I guess I could check the old server and see if there any in the tents.

So what I said was correct... it's all duped gear (even if you didn't dupe it yourself).

Sandbags are way easier to find than NVs and LS50s, I can tell you that.

Also, I'm not trolling. I was calling you out...

~Sol

Eh, carebear trolls are pretty boring.

I got some sandbags, probably want mountain dew more then anything.

You pretty much made yourself out to look like an asshole Sol.

You jumped into a thread that you had nothing to contribute to other than to accuse him of passing off duped gear. So rather than just reading it and passing onto the next topic you chose to Troll it.

You called him out? must have missed that one somewhere. Face it he called you out, you are a Troll, live with it and move on.

Oh and your private playground server is shit or you are, or both if you have not found good gear after 100+ hours play. And Bravo to you for being the hero of the wasteland and ridding us of all those troublesome tents, hanging out in the bushes and shooting anyone that comes near them, regardless of them knowing they were there and just stumbling on them. Good luck with your quest to be the biggest asshat in DayZ, you have fun out there with your beans and shit gear, here have a medal you can stick it up your arse, if there is any room what with your head being up there.

Thanks bro, love your work ;)

Give us a hug eh?

~Sol