pingu (DayZ)

banned want to restart

ok this is what happened i admit i got banned for hacks and i did it very miserably as i didnt even know what a bypass was. Now im banned and was wondering if i change my steam account which also has arma 2 and OA on it can i jump on that and carry on playing so want to try it incase i get 2 sets of the game banned. If any one knows if it works or not please help

Go buy another cd key, then don't be a worthless little asshole.

Edited by Hydra

''Didnt know what it was...''

Excuse doesn't work. You have Google. You knew what you were doing.

Ignorance is not a defence.

I thought about helping but then thought nah fuck you :lol: You deserve it and it's your kind that have ruined this great mod.

• Like 1

ok this is what happened i admit i got banned for hacks and i did it very miserably as i didnt even know what a bypass was. Now im banned and was wondering if i change my steam account which also has arma 2 and OA on it can i jump on that and carry on playing so want to try it incase i get 2 sets of the game banned. If any one knows if it works or not please help

I could tell you the answer to your problem but your a cheating scumbag who got caught so I'll tell you nothing but to GTFO and don't come back.
  • Like 2

Start over playing COD or The War Z, we dont want you here.

• Like 4

Thanks for starting my day with a laugh.

Get lost, we don't accept your particular brand of douchebag here,

Ever been to a Hacker's Anonymous Healing Association meeting? It's kinda like an AA meeting, but you talk about why you chose to be a foolish and immature child in a game with 40+ other real people playing. Check it out, google "H.a.h.a."

• Like 3

How would I say this politely...

mm.. I would throw your ass down from the lighthouse, ran you over 10 times with atv and throw you to the seaweedmonsters of elektro hill that they can rip your carcass apart with their .50 cals. After that I would stuff you in the alicepack and drag across the elektro to the hospital roof, chop you in tiny pieces with an axe and throw to the zeds.

That is how I would help you :)

Edited by Zeppa
  • Like 2

this thread made me smile - banned hackers are awesome, ones who are stupid enough to cry about it on the forums are amazing.

• Like 1

Are you sure it wasn't your little brother or a friend on your account that got you banned, you worthless douchebag

its funny how this generation thinks if they say "sorry" then the slate should be wiped clean and its ok to start over..

sorry, but you knew exactly what you were trying to do, ie: cheating. now you deal with it..

maybe in the next game you wont be so easily tempted to cheat..

• Like 2

LAWL. How does it feel getting pwnt by BattlEye? I hope you enjoyed it, because by the sounds of it you'll be experiencing it again very soon.

Just quit gaming, you incompetent fuckweed.

• Like 2

I think everything the OP needs to know has been said already.

Locked.

No wait, one more thing: 'Piss off.'

• Like 5