rawrerz

US 1992 - Admin ban abuse

I didn't make a post at OCN. I refuse to facilitate you breaking the rules. None of those are clearly stating why I was banned. If I wasn't banned for blowing stuff up, then why was I banned?

You need to take a look at this http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62195-server-hosting-rules/ which are the rules for having a public hive server. Rules that I followed that you did not.

@Vortech: Just give up on rawrerz. He doesn't want to understand why he was banned. Either he can't because of limited capacity or he doesn't want to. Lol, evne I as "Outsider" and non-eglish mother-tongue understood it. :P

@rawrerz: Is it really that hard to udnerstand the reasoning Vortech linked in his posts? I suggest taking a coffee, a bit time and reading them carefully again trying to imagine you would be the admin witnessing that kind of events in the logs.

• Like 2

I didn't make a post at OCN.

He wasn't talking to you, rawrerz. He was talking to Eatfish1 who actually posted an appeal on the OCN website instead of playing witch hunt on the dayzmod.com forums.

@Eatfish1, For clarification, nekon is Vortech as it's his OCN username. Unfortunately that two responses thing is a little silly but I guess it's effective for its intended purpose but has some unwanted side effects. Vortech should have already seen your post if you haven't already received a message.

rawrerz, you have been locally banned and it will remain. Find another server and please stop with this insane witch hunt.

*It might be best for a moderator to simply close this thread as it seems rawrerz will never understand. Thank you.

He wasn't talking to you, rawrerz. He was talking to Eatfish1 who actually posted an appeal on the OCN website instead of playing witch hunt on the dayzmod.com forums.

@Eatfish1, For clarification, nekon is Vortech as it's his OCN username. Unfortunately that two responses thing is a little silly but I guess it's effective for its intended purpose but has some unwanted side effects. Vortech should have already seen your post if you haven't already received a message.

rawrerz, you have been locally banned and it will remain. Find another server and please stop with this insane witch hunt.

*It might be best for a moderator to simply close this thread as it seems rawrerz will never understand. Thank you.

So I was banned for allegedly using hacked/duped/scripted items in your server?

Off topic...Why does this servers Barb wire and sandbags reappear after being removed? I did this several times as to make it easier to navigate Elektro, and later they would pop back up after the 4hour restarts. Is this a server setting? Elektro firehouse is a freaking mess, nothing tactical about it.

Elektro's 'Great Walls of Barb Wire and Sandbags' is due to rogue actions of Strain.. >:(

I think it might be some minor glitch in the server and I notice it sometimes comes back and sometimes it doesn't after restarts. IDK. Vortech might pop his head back in here and he should have the answer.

Yeah I'm not sure if it works on other servers or not if you remove barbwire and if it comes back. I myself have spent numerous hours removing it only to find out it comes back after the restart.

So why was I banned?

Also when can I expect you (OCN)Vortech to overturn my CBL listing?

So why was I banned?

Also when can I expect you (OCN)Vortech to overturn my CBL listing?

It has been posted SEVERAL times. In fact you are banned from my server as well since I use the OCN ban list in addition to the CBL. So get over it and start saving for a new version of ARMA and dont hack next time.

It has been posted SEVERAL times. In fact you are banned from my server as well since I use the OCN ban list in addition to the CBL. So get over it and start saving for a new version of ARMA and dont hack next time.

Show me where I hacked noob.

@Core618

Off-Topic -

Radios are legit, they were removed from the game during a patch, Some legit Radios (As well as Soldier Clothing) are still found on players or in tents.

(Quote was broken :L)

Edited by Kingspiral

Admin Abuse. He just placed satchel charges and then packed them back into his backpack. What a shame that some guys link to the log files where he placed them.

@rawrerz: Im angry about your Ban. You did nothing wrong. But dont waste your energy here. Never has a Server been Blacklisted by the DayZ Staff itself for Admin Abuse. Be assured that the logs doesnt expose you as a hacker. More like someone who doesnt know where to place satchels. I reproduced this on my own server and it shows exactly the same. The only thing you can do is wait for Dwarden to disapprove your submit to the CBL and then post again in here. Wish you luck on other servers! ;)

• Like 2

I'm not angry about the ban, I say all the more power to vortech for not sideling on it. The guy proved himself to not be truthful several times through his story, and the amount of times he'd have to be picking up his satchel charge and replacing it in order to match how many he joined with just doesnt add up. Makes me happy I play on his server.

• Like 2

Our use of legal and legitimately acquired AS50 TWSs isn't abusive or "illegal". We happen to have numerous players from OCN playing on our own OCN servers working together to secure a location and hopefully a town. What actual clan server open to the public would NOT attempt to do the exact same? Once again, I would like to point out that OCN is not some clan but a website filled with members that enjoy everything about computers. It's rather insulting to be dumb-ed down to such a level as being considered a "clan". rawrerz, you have been locally banned from OCN servers ONLY from Vortech's administrative actions against your GUID. There are countless different public servers that could be selected. OCN's 1992 server is within the Top 5 server list on gametrackers. With such a ranking, it's obvious to expect that we'll be a high target to attacks which requires accurate and rapid response from our server moderators.

The only legitimate way for you to have an AS50 TWS is if it was a legacy item and you would have needed to stay alive since a patch a long time ago. The alternatives are that you: A) Looted said item from a script kiddie, B)Received said item from a script kiddie C) Duped said item or received said duped item.

If the admins are banning a player over having duped satchel charges shouldn't they be banning another OCN player that has duped an AS50 TWS?

Double standards and favoritism tend to go hand in hand. I expected a server in the "Top 5 server list on gametrackers" to have a bit more common sense than this.

Edited by SumoS
  • Like 2

The only legitimate way for you to have an AS50 TWS is if it was a legacy item and you would have needed to stay alive since a patch a long time ago. The alternatives are that you: A) Looted said item from a script kiddie, B)Received said item from a script kiddie C) Duped said item or received said duped item.

If the admins are banning a player over having duped satchel charges shouldn't they be banning another OCN player that has duped an AS50 TWS?

Double standards and favoritism tend to go hand in hand. I expected a server in the "Top 5 server list on gametrackers" to have a bit more common sense than this.

Well the as50 tws are not hard to get even on different servers. The guy comes in with only a few satchel charges and somehow ends up getting a ton more. He didn't get them from a tent or anything of that nature because that would of showed up in the logs. The only explanation would be to script them in. We are here to protect our users if a couple "innocent" people get banned for trying to keep the server hacker free then so be it. There are thousands of other servers out there and I wish this person good luck on finding a home.

SumoS, look at the time stamps between the several posts that I made regarding the AS50 TWS. I will admit, I was incorrect with using "legal" but if you read later, I replied that as soon as I found/figured out it was an illegitimate weapon, I dropped it immediately. Vortech has since added an automatic kick for illegal items.

When we've had a fellow OCN members break the rules, I believe the player had been warned. So if you want to criticize us for it, I'm pretty sure every other community owned/run servers that there has been special warning afforded to their members.

• Like 3

SumoS, look at the time stamps between the several posts that I made regarding the AS50 TWS. I will admit, I was incorrect with using "legal" but if you read later, I replied that as soon as I found/figured out it was an illegitimate weapon, I dropped it immediately. Vortech has since added an automatic kick for illegal items.

When we've had a fellow OCN members break the rules, I believe the player had been warned. So if you want to criticize us for it, I'm pretty sure every other community owned/run servers that there has been special warning afforded to their members.

Fair enough mate. I just don't condone people using all of these when they can ruin the game for others.

You have to admit though by accidentally using those weapons that you have undermined your own argument for banning him using duped charges.

Personally, I would give him the benefit of the doubt as well.

I'm pretty sure he didn't dupe them, he somehow obtained them without getting them from a tent. He came in with a few and then had a crap load. So I was assume he scripted them in and not duped them. I think the only way to dupe them is from a tent or vehicle.

I honestly feel like finding a tent full of duped gear and bringing 15 sachels into 1993 and getting banned. Then posting the video on youtube so everyone can see this abusive admin. I've never been an admin, or looked at logs, but it's pretty black and white that he brought in 3 sachels in his main inventory and 12 in his backpack.

I'm not going to say the OP handled his ban in the best way possible, he should have tried to keep calm and civilized. But, I don't blame him for losing his cool when you look at how the OCN guys responded. Being told over and over to "drop it and find another server" is fucking retarded, they submitted him to the CBL, there aren't that many populated main hive servers left, it's not like 1993 &1992 are just a drop in the pond of servers. Your servers aren't your private little playground where you set the rules, you're running PUBLIC hive servers. Please OCN, just make your servers private hives and leave the public hive to the decent admins.

OP, keep up the fight, those of us with eyes can clearly see you're in the right. I won't be going back to 1992 or 1993 for a long time, if ever, and they were two of my regular servers. I'd rather have hackers than overbearing incompetent administration. Saw lots of hacking on 1993 last night, but yeah, THIS GUY gets banned for using sachels. Classy.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure he didn't dupe them, he somehow obtained them without getting them from a tent. He came in with a few and then had a crap load. So I was assume he scripted them in and not duped them. I think the only way to dupe them is from a tent or vehicle.

Mate don't assume anything.

It is easy to get that much duped gear, likewise as easy for you guys to get a TWS and keep using them on your server.

You are still being hypocritical by banning him.

Alright let me explain this to you since I'm not sure you've actually read the whole entire thread. rawrerz logged onto our server at 9:17 am on 09/09/12 with 4 pipe bombs.

The logs then show him having 16 pipebombs total within 10 minutes. So he some how obtained 12 more magically without getting in a tent or finding them on a dead body?

Then 20 minutes later he somehow has 4 more pipebombs, but before this even happened about 3 hours before he had 6 more pipebombs he let off. If my match is right he had a total of 26 pipebombs within 2-3 hours which is a lot considering how hard they are to find/get.

So I'm assuming he scripted in the gear because he didn't get them off a dead body or from a tent. Plus I find it hard to believe he found that many just laying around.

Edited by (OCN)xXxALLANxXx
  • Like 1

Alright let me explain this to you since I'm not sure you've actually read the whole entire thread. rawrerz logged onto our server at 9:17 am on 09/09/12 with 4 pipe bombs.

The logs then show him having 16 pipebombs total within 10 minutes. So he some how obtained 12 more magically without getting in a tent or finding them on a dead body?

Then 20 minutes later he somehow has 4 more pipebombs, but before this even happened about 3 hours before he had 6 more pipebombs he let off. If my match is right he had a total of 26 pipebombs within 2-3 hours which is a lot considering how hard they are to find/get.

So I'm assuming he scripted in the gear because he didn't get them off a dead body or from a tent. Plus I find it hard to believe he found that many just laying around.

you do realize when you place a satchel charge it gets logged.

Then u pick it up and place it again and its logged, so just by going by those logs its not accurate...how can you not know that

Also his spawn log that Vortech posted clearly shows he has 12 in his backpack

And whether or not is his ban is right or wrong doesn't matter, you can submit him to the CBL or w/e you wish, but being on the public hive you CAN NOT ban him for this. It is clearly against the hosting rules, which none of you seem to understand or even care about.

When you host on the public hive you agree to certain terms, and you must abide by them.

It's close to the same as signing an NDA. you have to follow those rules. But ya'll just seem to think you can run it however you want and disregard those rules. As I see it, that's very unprofessional.

If you want to ban people for whatever you see fit, go to a private hive.

I don't mean any disrespect or anything as I've seen the proof you go through for other peoples ban's and it is extensive. Im just merely pointing out the fact that you're breaking rules and you seem to have no regard for the rules established by the dayz team

Edited by griffin89
  • Like 1

you do realize when you place a satchel charge it gets logged.

Then u pick it up and place it again and its logged, so just by going by those logs its not accurate...how can you not know that

Also his spawn log that Vortech posted clearly shows he has 12 in his backpack

And whether or not is his ban is right or wrong doesn't matter, you can submit him to the CBL or w/e you wish, but being on the public hive you CAN NOT ban him for this. It is clearly against the hosting rules, which none of you seem to understand or even care about.

When you host on the public hive you agree to certain terms, and you must abide by them.

It's close to the same as signing an NDA. you have to follow those rules. But ya'll just seem to think you can run it however you want and disregard those rules. As I see it, that's very unprofessional.

If you want to ban people for whatever you see fit, go to a private hive.

I don't mean any disrespect or anything as I've seen the proof you go through for other peoples ban's and it is extensive. Im just merely pointing out the fact that you're breaking rules and you seem to have no regard for the rules established by the dayz team

You seem to not understand the fact that magically this guy obtained 26 Satchel Charges without a single one being taken from a tent or dead body. With the spawn rate of satchel charges it is almost impossible for someone to obtain that many satchel charges in an entire day yet somehow he had that many within 3 hours? Also the op has two threads in which the stories are continuously changing. This doesn't seem odd? People had complained about people teleporting around and killing people yet when the op and friends are kicked there is no suspicious activity on the server whatsoever. This doesn't seem just a little suspicious? Even the op mixes up the amount of satchels on several occasions.

Suspicions aren't evidence. Public Hive rules are pretty clear.

2012/09/09, 9:17:54 "READ/WRITE: ['PASS',false,'31842277',[135,[6849.7,2499.87,0.754579]],[["FN_FAL","glock17_EP1","ItemFlashlight","ItemKnife","ItemHatchet","ItemRadio"],["FoodCanFrankBeans","ItemSodaCoke",["20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL",19],"20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL","20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL","20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL","PipeBomb","PipeBomb","PipeBomb"

,"17Rnd_9x19_glock17","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]],["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["PipeBomb"],[12]]],[22,51,51],Camo1_DZ,0.96]"

2012/09/09, 9:17:54 "LOGIN LOADED: B 1-1-A:21 (rawrerz) REMOTE Type: Survivor1_DZ"

12+3 > 4

Edited by bad_mojo
  • Like 3

Ever go on OCN TS3, it's like a bunch of racist treenagers and 20 somethings. I was there for 5 minutes and left, deleting my ocn ts bookmark, never wanting to go back!

• Like 1