#Sleepy

What is that great feeling moment for you?

I have really bad anxiety in general, and when I'm aiming at someone who's shooting or aiming at me I usually tense up and slow down putting my cross hair on him the closer it gets to just like it up right instinctively. But my great feeling moment is when I either land a really long shot or difficult and I get that feeling where I can fully breathe.

So what is yours or am I the only one who has one?

When im playing at night and I hear footsteps near a active place, my blood is pumping and it feels like my heart is gonna explode.Especially when i started playing this game and got my first kill at night with a friend.

• Like 1

When im playing at night and I hear footsteps near a active place, my blood is pumping and it feels like my heart is gonna explode.Especially when i started playing this game and got my first kill at night with a friend.

I wouldn't dare play at night alone >.< I get so anxious playing during the day with a friend.

Killing someone that had good loot -- nothing compares to the adrenaline rush... thinking about how they've probably spent hours, maybe even days or weeks accumulating all that gear, only to have it taken away by one well-placed bullet.

• Like 1

Killing someone that had good loot -- nothing compares to the adrenaline rush... thinking about how they've probably spent hours, maybe even days or weeks accumulating all that gear, only to have it taken away by one well-placed bullet.

That's like poetry man... but I know exactly what you mean it's like taking all there memories and experience and putting your own twist on the gears future.

My friend and I had a giggle-fit when we accidentally bumped into someones vehicle stash.

I'd say that was a great feeling.

When my food starts blinking while I'm running around and see a cow over the horizon. Always makes my day.

2500m to go and hey what's this? a bike!

I love this so much ahaha.

I had something crazy like 10k to get to my tent after becoming a coastal kiddy.

Running through Cherno, got stuck on something, 'What the hell?', Look down, '... BIKE!'

My feel good moment was on US 583 and I had the chopper and some vehicles playing solo. Got alot of jerrycans to take back to the chopper just to fly it around because you know how things can disapear in the game. Coming back to the chopper hiding spot I hear it running and when I sneak up its on the ground and two guys are moving loot around. All I have after a respawn is a 45 and a gernade. I decide to just throw the frag at them and just run away. The frag goes off and moments later I see [EG-ADMIN] Bezzy dies then I am teleported in the air and I ALT-F4 before I hit the ground. Coincidence? Who knows but it was awesome!

b90ada36.png

This was one of them.. Love finding peoples camps. ;)

There are a few great feeling moments...

One is finding someone who doesn't want to see my brains splattered against the ground.

And another is being able to play for a few hours without getting teleported or fucked up by a scripter in some way

1000m sniper kills. Reach out and touch somebody. Also, stealing cars when the owner is near by. Driving off honking the horn.

Oh, that reminds me. The feeling you get when a carefully laid plan goes tits up as your quarry does something you did not expect, and you are scrambling to cover it. That's a great feeling!

• Like 1

when during, after a firefight, the guy runs away and i can aim his back. or he's zig zaging. then when i'm sniping and move after some shot and see the guy coming for my old position...

A Snipers tale and first Bandit kill.......

Have been playing Dayz for a few months now and i regularly read the forums everyday but don't feel any need to contribute..... but after a situation i found myself in last night i felt compelled to add my story. I play Dayz as i would in real life, try not to KOS but rather watch players from a distance and give players a chance. It has got me killed on many occassion but if i wanted to KOS i would go back to BF3 etc, this game is about realism and probably the best game i have played in over 20 years.

Last night myself and 4 friends ( george, andy, sean and mark ( won't use player names through fear of revenge ) ) headed from our base camp to NE airfield to do some looting. We are fortunate to have a V3S civillian truck stacked with goods and let's us have a mobile basecamp on our regular server. We approached from the north, parked up in the woods and headed into the NE airfield perimeter. I am currently dressed in a Ghillie with an SVD camo, george is with me rockin camo and an AKM and andy is in ghillie with m16. mark and sean are on the far right side near the top 2 hangers. Now the plan was to check the left side units and provide sniper cover and support for mark and sean across the runway but as ever nothing tends to goto plan when playing with renegades. Andy you see if a bit of a wildcard. If he is not blowing up supermarkets with satchel charges he is normally running around elektro shooting anything and everything.... he normally ends up dead everyday. George and myself are moving slowly down the left side of the airstrip in cover and checking for players as we go when all of a sudden george shouts "aggro near central control tower". We stop to check and sure enough i get a blip with my rangefinders saying man distance 900m with zombies all around. Mark and sean slow down on the right side of the airfield in the top 2 hangers and wait inside hanger number 2 setting up defensive positions. We start calling for each others positions and find that andy has decided to do a full sprint down to the south barracks...... i let out a little sigh..... ah well at least we will find out if there is anyone down there. George and myself start slowly moving down through the treeline to get closer to the south barracks and get halfway down the left side runway when andy shouts ... " oh s*** someones shooting at me.... crap i've been killed. Ok andy was it a sniper ?, was it a silenced gun ?... not sure was the reply but it took about 11 or 12 shots so could have been an AR.

We then tried deciding what to do. Do we move further down to avenge our fallen or retreat to the truck . George and myself agreed we would move close to the south barracks for overwatch whilst mark and sean would stay put in defensive positions in top hanger 2. As we got close to the barracks george shouts " i can see a crashed heli in the middle of the airstrip and i think i can see a player being chased by zeds.".

At this point george and myself retreat a little bit and i move to the big rock just about midway on the left side runway, reason for this is it shortens the distance for a sniper shot and gives good overwatch on the entire bottom section of hangers. I'm busy scanning the south right side below the hangers and can see plenty of civilian zed's but no players..... he must have been chased there but can't see him when george shouts...." player spotted at foot of 2 fir trees close together on far side " i scope with the SVD and sure enough see a player lying down surrounded by zed's. I try and get a range on a zed close to the player... hmm 500m approx .... going to be tough when all of a sudden the player moves to a crouch. I call to the others should i take the shot i cannot see if he is a bandit but it's a good chance that was the player that killed andy..... i get a reply from mark go for it if you can and with that i fire and see an instant hit.... i can't believe i have hit him, i have practiced with the svd on goats etc and have not had much success and was shocked when i saw blood shoot out of his head. At this point my heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest and the adrenalin was rushing. I fire another shot to make sure when it comes up ... tyrone is dead.... "wow" replies george "nice shot, let's check his body and loot the chopper". We make our way to the right side of the airstrip zig zagging while mark and sean retreat to the truck as they have to log out for the night.

George is keeping the zed's busy at the crashed heli while i check the dead body..." omg he's a bandit with towel wrapped round his chops.... must have been the guy that killed andy". Sure enough the guy had loads of gear gps, nvg ,m24 sniper, L85A2 with thermal.... we could have been seconds away from being slaughtered. We hid his body then made our way north back to the truck. Once at the truck i switch debug back on and sure enough 1 bandit kill.

I know most players like the as50 and m107 but last night i was loving my svd camo, sure it may take 2 shots to kill but with patience and spotter support it can be deadly.

The thrill of hunting bandits for revenge.....

the thrill of the hunt

i like to stalk my victim, i tracked this one player from stary to the neighbouring town that i cant spell, watcher her (had a female skin) loot in and around the barns, i kept stalking, sitting in the bushes like a pro or stalker, then she runs out to the fields i raise my m4a1 or m16 the gun thats in alot of the vietnam movies, and then i start to shoot.

Unfortunatley i like only hit the legs so is crippled, then logs off. I sometimes really wish people wudnt instinctively log out of the games in mid fight, if I'd cripple u or put u into shock id just take yur guns and give u an EPI pen and then say Hello!

Nope killing is just killing for me.

My best feeling is when walk or traveling for miles and finding camps and cars ect.

I love exploring for stuff :)

Dont get me wrong a good battle is always fun but not as rewarding.

2500m to go and hey what's this? a bike!

For me its more like......10km to go and I find an atv.......and I keep walking.

When someone shoots at you first but misses/doesn't kill you and you turn around and kill their sorry ass!

• Like 1