Sign in to follow this  
stephens

Looking to repair a huey -- i have all the parts, just looking for a tip on where to find one :)

by tip i mean a server with the huey broken on skalsty island. Will fly you around wherever you'd like if you deliver :)

Skalisty Island.

Although with saves working it's probably stored away by somebody else already. If you happen to see it crashed anywhere get your ass to Skalisty quick time.

Edit: posted after reading title; before reading post. If I find one I'll be sure to fix it myself and not tell you.

Edited by Jim Bean

You might as well go onto skalisty iskland and server hop mate, cos since there is only 1 chopper per server and clans/ large groups fight for dominance over it, your best hope is just to try find one. Preferably on a quiet server if you wish to keep it for a while.

I despise server hoppers. I hope you find it, repair it, get airborne and a massive fucking tidal wave brings your ass down. Hard. GL HF.

I despise server hoppers. I hope you find it, repair it, get airborne and a massive fucking tidal wave brings your ass down. Hard. GL HF.

Well hoarders make me do this lol

Well hoarders make me do this lol

They don't make you do fuck all.