Malcolm Reynolds

Buried Stash idea.

I think it could be cool if you were able to use the entrenching tool to place a hidden stash that you dug into the ground, I figure you could use the already existing campfire model just make it slightly larger, so that there would be a chance someone found your stash and cleaned you out. Also maybe make it so you can only have one per server possibly and the inventory space was limited far under the camping tent. Just an idea, I'm sure someone has suggested a hidden stash but this is my version.

-MR

• Like 4

I like it, you could even make the ground kinda dirted over to look like you buried something for the chance ppl could find it. make the space like 2 weapons 1 backpack and 3 items or something small like that.the campfire model already lets you put stuff in it all you would have to do is put a limit on the things you can put in change the skin and make it stay like tents do instead of disappearing after 30min(easier said then done I know but still kewl idea). you have earned some beans my friend. ;) :beans:

Search bar.

Top right.

Use it.

Why do people come on this site without utilising the information it provides....you can read loads of interviews and Q&A's that Rocket has done. This has been mentioned hundreds of times already. It is not your idea, you are just too lazy to use the search. Either that or you're just an attention seeker.

you don't have to worry about digging up when you can have artillery strikes to do all the digging for you. come to my other thread brothers and sisters.

This would only be a good idea if it wasn't overpowered and had rules

1. you can only bury in a open field

2. you can bury 2 items max and no more then one dig site a life.

3. metal detectors and dogs to sniff out items.

4. no burying vehicles!!!

5. detection in a 25 meter radius

6. anyone who kills you finds your treasure map and has a time limit to get your items

Edited by L1CKEYSPL1T

This would only be a good idea if it wasn't overpowered and had rules

1. you can only bury in a open field

2. you can bury 2 items max and no more then one dig site a life.

3. metal detectors and dogs to sniff out items.

4. no burying vehicles!!!

5. detection in a 25 meter radius

6. anyone who kills you finds your treasure map and has a time limit to get your items

I like it, i would say larger than 2 items and yes i completely agree with dogs being able to sniff them out.