FastEddie

The Eastern Bandit

Server: Seattle 8

Sitrep: me and a group of four friends are looting Stary. Ghillie suited guy crawls in front of my boy, Peter. Peter kills him, loots a fifty call, GPS, nvgs, lots of mags. We clear out of the area, about 1k meters and make a fire to bbq a cow. Ten to fifteen minutes later, rear security reports someone hovering/proned out toward us and lights him up. Same guy as before. Eastern Bandit. GPS, nvgs, all required gear (map, compass, etc..). Only this time, camo clothes, and an assault rifle. Is it possible this guy is hacking? Your thoughts fellow players? After he died the second time, he disconnected, and his body dissapeared while we looked at all his goodies.

Yes, 10 - 15 minutes he would not have gotten all those items replaced.

Despite all his gear he managed to get killed twice by you guys in a short time span, that should hurt, especially his ego :)

It was unreal. Just wish I could have got those nvgs! Lol. I know he must have been pissed.

I killed a hacker, got his NVGs, then got the rangefinder and bam, it replaced the NVG and the NVG was gone.

I'm so sad right now.

i'm guessing he has a tent full of supplies(probably duped items)

Idk, i found him near the apartments in cherno, i was very far, but was carrying my sniper. 1 headshot, and 10minutes later after scouting the place, he was packed.

He had a couple of unobtainable weapons aswell, but i did not pick those up.

I killed a hacker' date=' got his NVGs, then got the rangefinder and bam, it replaced the NVG and the NVG was gone.

I'm so sad right now.

[/quote']

That's strange because the range-finder takes the Binoculars spot.

rangefinders and binocs and NVGs all take the same slots

rangefinders make binocs redundant but the binocs take precedence when yall press b so drop dem binocs if you find rangers. if you own NVGs, drop binocs before picking up rangers.

OT

there was a glitching on UK7 (and, I think, other 93586 servers) recently where people spawn without a debug monitor.

they wouldn't be able to heal, eat or drink, spawned neither loot nor zeds and couldn't interact with or be interacted with, they could only shoot and be shot

nor could they die - when they respawned it was from their last login (could log out and save OK tho...) my team killed the same guy with the same loot twice in a quarter hour and later killed another chap FOUR times in 20 minutes

rangefinders and binocs and NVGs all take the same slots

rangefinders make binocs redundant but the binocs take precedence when yall press b so drop dem binocs if you find rangers. if you own NVGs, drop binocs before picking up rangers.

Shit thats good to know... I yet to every find some rangefinders so never had that issue... thanks for the heads up... woulda been pissed had I lost my NVGs lol!

....and make a fire to bbq a cow.

That must have been one helluva Q!!

I haven't ran into a hacker yet thank god and I hope I drop the fucker if I do!

Off topic abit but I'm starting to think people who disconnect are as bad, if not worse than hackers. I logged in last night and went blundering into the first barn I saw (near electro) I was wearing my ghillie but only had a Winchester. Anyway I start to lewt everything in sight when I notice chat.

'Sniper in barn r u friendly?'

I look up to the top level an there's a care bear shitting himself, I dive behind a crate lean out line his head up....and he vanishes. It's pathetic. I personnaly couldn't give a fuck about hackers as there is always gonna be some sad bastard doing it. But DCing just when you see someone is so sad as those encounters are what it's all about.

/RAGEOVER