yopparai

Admin abuse by BEDYR on US 2804

Such a chancer, comes onto to the forums to cry after hes been caught hacking, I visited your camp site and clearly half the gear in there was at the very least duped plus yellow smoke grenades? mate come on. u didnt dupe them as they are not legit,

And if you werent hacking you were part of a party who were and you would have known about it, which in my eyes is just as bad as hacking stuff in yourself,

so good bye to bad apples and go hack on someone elses servers where u can get caught again,

rant over

Dinger

• Like 1

All i can say is this:

You have some serious balls to come onto a forum and complain if you were hacking. If you weren't hacking, i'm sorry for your loss bro.

I'm gonna make tacos for dinner!

Sweet I'll bring the mountain dew and beans.

On topic though.

OP if you are being genuine then post in the server forum. I am sure that your complaint will be dealt with much more efficiently in there.

Byder, if you have banned and hacker and his Skiddie mates then kudos and beans to you.

Can't wait to find out who has egg on face at the end of this one. :D

I expect an apology, & for you to admit you abused your powers when I don't get global banned since there was no hacking.

Yopp

Only thing u should be expecting is a global ban.

Indeed remove all of their id details (GUID, IP and name) and we can scrutinize if they were hacking.

lol yellow smoke grenades... they were obviously hacking...

Srsly tho, every group i play with has multiple tent sites containing TWS, MG36, PDW SD, red flares, etc and I nor any of my friends hack...

We just store the items we find in tents.

Moved to server reporting.

Only thing u should be expecting is a global ban.

I have yet to receive a global ban. Where is my apology you power abusing douche bag.

As i said

But i assume more hacks .... something along the lines of a aimbot and some kinda of spotting device.

Or he could have this magical thing called a L85A2 AWS. Or even more magical, he could have looked down his sites.

Or he could have this magical thing called a L85A2 AWS. Or even more magical, he could have looked down his sites.

It is magical when you look down your sites and see and guy in camo with aviator glasses standing next to a tree. I swear BEDYR thinks he is so leet that anyone who kills him must be a hacker.

Yopp

I think OP won this one.

Logs are too easy to post and rub faces in.

I have yet to receive a global ban. Where is my apology you power abusing douche bag.

likewise i have not been banned same as server is not black listed

if u read over the posts u will see that they didnt have any l85s

It is magical when you look down your sites and see and guy in camo with aviator glasses standing next to a tree. I swear BEDYR thinks he is so leet that anyone who kills him must be a hacker.

Yopp

As i have already said i dont use and have never used aviators u are lying about that just as u are lying about not being a hacker. I wear tactical yellow glasses. I died many times on my server but i dont ban pl that kill me i nly ban hackers. If i banned every1 that killed me cos i belive they are hacking there would be alot more posts here about it?

i dont have to post the logs for random ppl to see the logs were sent to the only ppl that needed to see them and guess what the server is not blacklisted so it must be the other side of the coin. us 2804 check it out sometime.

Edited by Bedyr

i dont have to post the logs for random ppl to see the logs were sent to the only ppl that needed to see them and guess what the server is not blacklisted so it must be the other side of the coin. us 2804 check it out sometime.

"I find your lack of logs disturbing."

You COULD clear the air with the community by just posting the log proof you say you have. Or you could sit there and look like a douchy douch face. B)

Your call.