yopparai

Admin abuse by BEDYR on US 2804

The admins on US 2804 are abusing their powers.

Me and my friend had just pulled up to our camp with an offroad and a pento, when my friend says hit the deck and proceeds to put two rounds toward some guy called BEDYR, who was sitting in the trees with his cool guy shades on.

We started chasing him and my friend tossed a grenade in his general direction; soon after BEDYR died.

Within 5 minutes my friend & I were banned as hackers.

Just a heads up to anyone that runs across BEDYR; if you kill him you might get banned as a hacker.

Yopp

BEDYR can provide all the proof, I was banned so fast I didn't have time to take screen shots.

Yopp

Dude we seen you spawning in a ammo box then 2 more ammo boxs after a reset (which was done to confirm it was you guys spawning them in) and then happen to shot me just after pulling up with a offroad pickup. Must have some good eyes to see me at over 400m away at night in camo in a tree and 1 hit kill me with a DRM from 12k blood. Just wish i had my fraps running at the time would have more prof on you and ur 3man hacking team. Which consists of players named Yopp. Ataxio. Vardent.

Love how hackers get caught then make these posts qq about gettin banned for it.

Edited by Bedyr
  • Like 2

All logs have been sent to Dev team for them to go over and apply the global bans that u all deserve.

• Like 4

Bedyr I'm not disagreeing with you but dmr is compatible with nvg aka he can use night vision through the scope. Spawning boxes on the other hand...

Edit and the 1 hit kill might be a headshot

Edited by Jeff the killer
  • Like 1

Bedyr I'm not disagreeing with you but dmr is compatible with nvg aka he can use night vision through the scope. Spawning boxes on the other hand...

Edit and the 1 hit kill might be a headshot

As i said

Must have some good eyes to see me at over 400m away at night in camo in a tree and 1 hit kill me with a DRM from 12k blood.

But i assume more hacks .... something along the lines of a aimbot and some kinda of spotting device.

Some kinda of spotting device.

... A scope? Jk but still if they got auto aim and boxes there scripting hackers but then why not use as50 or instakill server. Still proboly are scripters but I don't know about auto aim (maybe spotted with l85 aka thermal gun).

• Like 1

... A scope? Jk but still if they got auto aim and boxes there scripting hackers but then why not use as50 or instakill server. Still proboly are scripters but I don't know about auto aim (maybe spotted with l85 aka thermal gun).

None of them had a thermal and after checking the camp they didnt have any their either also no NV fn-Fal. All they had was NV and a dmr the other guy had a M4A1_AIM_SD_camo.

Are Yellow Smoke Grenades even in DayZ or is that something u should of left inside the ammo box u spawned?

None of them had a thermal and after checking the camp they didnt have any their either also no NV fn-Fal. All they had was NV and a dmr the other guy had a M4A1_AIM_SD_camo.

2 things first how do you know what they had on them or can admins see that cus I don't know.

Second did you ban them and raid there camp?

2 things first how do you know what they had on them or can admins see that cus I don't know.

Second did you ban them and raid there camp?

Admins are able to check the logs and get the players IP and GUID so we can ban hackers this also shows what ppl log in with thats how i know he had a DMR.

The tents were emptied and saved. All the guns, ammo, 30+ ghillies, around 20 Satchel's ect all dumped on ground as its all unlegit gear.

Edited by Bedyr

Admins are able to check the logs and get the players IP and GUID so we can ban hackers this also shows what ppl log in with thats how i know he had a DMR.

The tents were emptied and saved. All the guns, ammo, 30+ ghillies, around 20 Satchel's ect all dumped on ground as its all unlegit gear.

Ok thank you for clearing that up but they might have had the l85 in there tent or backpack.

All logs have been sent to Dev team for them to go over and apply the global bans that u all deserve.

logs on forum or gtfo and be marked as one of those 12 year old admins

Dude we seen you spawning in a ammo box then 2 more ammo boxs after a reset (which was done to confirm it was you guys spawning them in) and then happen to shot me just after pulling up with a offroad pickup. Must have some good eyes to see me at over 400m away at night in camo in a tree and 1 hit kill me with a DRM from 12k blood. Just wish i had my fraps running at the time would have more prof on you and ur 3man hacking team. Which consists of players named Yopp. Ataxio. Vardent.

Love how hackers get caught then make these posts qq about gettin banned for it.

Why are you gonna lie and make shit up, we saw you wearing those wack ass aviator glasses, standing next to a tree not even 200km from us. There were no ammo boxes & you just wanted to loot our camp and take our vechiles. You are a liar & a thief, who got mad we shot you before you could shoot us, & then you banned three people with out any proof.

Yopp

Beware any server run by Bedyr & US 2804 in particular. They are a bunch of power abusing losers.

YOpp

Also you were not 1 hit killed we shot twice in your direction then gave chase and threw a grenade, after which your Bedyr has been killed note showed up. We spent a lot of time getting that gear together & fixing those vechiles up & then you just banned us & take our gear. I know you say you sent the devs all the logs, but guess what? The logs will show nothing, because you are weak & your bunk story is weak.

Yopp

logs on forum or gtfo and be marked as one of those 12 year old admins

As far as i know we are not meant to go around spaming the forum with the logs but simply send them to the Dev team. Plus do u really want ur IP and GUID all over the forum for ppl to hack?

Edited by Bedyr

Why are you gonna lie and make shit up, we saw you wearing those wack ass aviator glasses, standing next to a tree not even 200km from us. There were no ammo boxes & you just wanted to loot our camp and take our vechiles. You are a liar & a thief, who got mad we shot you before you could shoot us, & then you banned three people with out any proof.

Yopp

lol really? Strange since i have the blue and white face (william w) with tactical glasses on. I was also well over 400m away from you in a tree with camo on i know this cos i checked with my range finders so dont try to go making shit up

Edited by Bedyr

Pop the logs in and remove their names, GUID's and IP's.

This all sounds fishy for both parties.

Also you were not 1 hit killed we shot twice in your direction then gave chase and threw a grenade, after which your Bedyr has been killed note showed up. We spent a lot of time getting that gear together & fixing those vechiles up & then you just banned us & take our gear. I know you say you sent the devs all the logs, but guess what? The logs will show nothing, because you are weak & your bunk story is weak.

Yopp

1st u clearly cant count cos i was 1hit killed. 2nd how can u give chase to a dead guy. 3rd ur gear was all dumped on the ground and none was taken. 4th spending time looking on the net for scripts does not means u spent alot of time getting the gear. It means ur a dirty little hacker and the worst kind of gamer

I expect an apology, & for you to admit you abused your powers when I don't get global banned since there was no hacking.

Yopp

Once again, I cannot wait to see who's right. I'm rooting for the admin.

Edited by Sticker704